Sponsored

So I sent to a wedding this weekend....

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
And literally every family member I saw asked me about how my car is running, how its doing, if I'm still enjoying it, Have I changed anything on it?

Not ONE person asked me how I am or what's new with ME. I am apparently now just the person that brings my car to ITS family events.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
And literally every family member I saw asked me about how my car is running, how its doing, if I'm still enjoying it, Have I changed anything on it?

Not ONE person asked me how I am or what's new with ME. I am apparently now just the person that brings my car to ITS family events.
Well, what did you tell them? How is the car running, doing? Still like it? Mods?

🤪

Sponsored

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
Somethings are just more interesting than others :wink:
Same thing happend to me with my ’04 STi - WRB/gold. Wasn’t my wedding - (SIL.)

Drove her from the house to the church - not the streatch limo.

Six months later she bought a WRX - WRB.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I have a bunch of nieces and nephews in Ohio all under 9 years old. I'm "uncle George with the red car". My record is 5 kids in the Mustang for a ride. I'll try to get pics next time as I was too worried about my seats.

mra4nostop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang
Wow, that must have been frustrating! It sounds like your car has become quite the star of the show. It's funny how people can get fixated on one thing and forget to ask about the person behind it.
On a lighter note, my girlfriend is currently helping me pick out groomsmen's suits for our wedding. It's been a fun process, and we've found some great options at https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/. They have a fantastic selection of wedding tuxedos that might interest you if you're in need of formal wear for any upcoming events.
Anyway, I hope you still managed to enjoy the wedding despite the car-centric conversations.

Last edited:

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
I have a bunch of nieces and nephews in Ohio all under 9 years old. I'm "uncle George with the red car". My record is 5 kids in the Mustang for a ride. I'll try to get pics next time as I was too worried about my seats.
pedobearCake.jpg

Sponsored

ralph7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2000 GMC 1500, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
I fail to see a problem, people asking about my car shows they are interested in me as well as just asking about me in particular.

5550snotamerc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 eco convertible auto
Since I got my car it has become my personality.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Consider yourself lucky, at least they conversed with you…

Anymore half the population on this rotating mass can’t hold a conversation because they’re Fakebook/Instacrap/TikTwit zombies glued to and slobbering on their damn devices…. You’d be even luckier if you get one that is even productive in society anymore…
Sponsored