OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Picked up my GT a few days ago and a frigging love it oddly I've seen about two GT convertibles since owning the car.

My only problem was that they DRILLED THE FRIGGING BUMPER. My dealer apparently told them twice and the dips hits did it anyway. He promised to get it fixed but I really don't know how they will be able to sort it as it's already been drilled and I wanted a eu sto n sho.
Congrats! Absolute stunner in all black - great choice. As above, demand a new bumper - do not accept a fill in job. Enjoy
Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Well today's visit to Ford has been postponed as my car is now blocked on the drive.
Poor kid only had his licence for 4 weeks. There's a few people on here that know the road I live on, so will also be amazed how he couldn't have possibly seen my Mrs car.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
His face in picture two says it all!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Texting, looking down, changing the track, they (we) all do it once when starting driving. If they're lucky they get away with the first one and learn. Glad no one was hurt. And glad your car was on the drive!!

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Texting, looking down, changing the track, they (we) all do it once when starting driving. If they're lucky they get away with the first one and learn. Glad no one was hurt. And glad your car was on the drive!!
Poor fucker has one of those black boxes in his car for his insurance. He best hope he was going 29 mph!
I blame Ford. If they fixed my wind issue 1st time we wouldn't of had to put the seat on the road for me to get out :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well today's visit to Ford has been postponed as my car is now blocked on the drive.
Poor kid only had his licence for 4 weeks. There's a few people on here that know the road I live on, so will also be amazed how he couldn't have possibly seen my Mrs car.
Fu*k! That's not nice to see...just goes to show that cars aren't safe if they are not on your drive. A neighbor reversed in to my fiesta a while back because it wasn't on the drive - he was VERY apologetic and thankful that it wasn't the Mustang!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Did he have Pirelli PZeros on his car?

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Poor fucker has one of those black boxes in his car for his insurance. He best hope he was going 29 mph!
I blame Ford. If they fixed my wind issue 1st time we wouldn't of had to put the seat on the road for me to get out :lol:
have to admit i admire your calm and coolness, but just think if there was someone standing by that wall
I would have half killed him :frusty:
how can this person be allowed to drive a car on a main road?
the laws need to be a lot tougher

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accidents happen, no point in going berserk, unless was driving reckless.

I agree though it would be a good idea to incorporate driving on one of those wet tracks (where spray water on) into the driving test.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Presumably he learnt to drive and passed his test, like we all did. Laws on what? I was out and about on my own 3 months after my 17th birthday after a test that was a fraction of what is required today. Made my mistakes, got away with it and learnt. I can't see any police so I guess he'll not be done for due care, but he should be really. The potential was that he could have taken out anyone on that pavement so it wouldn't be unreasonable to give him 5 points on his licence leaving him one to play with for the next couple of years.

edit: and maybe the insurance black boxes should be mandatory and block any electronic distractions in the car until you've done a couple of years accident free.

Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
have to admit i admire your calm and coolness, but just think if there was someone standing by that wall
I would have half killed him :frusty:
He only had his licence for 5 weeks so you would think he would be concentrating more than anyone. Police did turn up in the end and breathalysed him but there isn't much they can do.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Give the guy a break, he had an accident (they do happen as we know from this forum!) and no one was hurt. I assume he has insurance, was not drunk and did not do a runner. The ones who don't have insurance, are drunk/drugged and do a runner are the ones that seem to get away with it.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
edit: and maybe the insurance black boxes should be mandatory and block any electronic distractions in the car until you've done a couple of years accident free.
No, don't want those black boxes rolled out any more than they need to! But agree on the electronic distractions, strange that NCAP don't penalise some of the new cars (such as Tesla) that have large infotainment screens which is bound to distract

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I would have had the exact calm attitude as Jimboy. He is a young lad who is desperately upset for what has happened. Could be anyone.

Just be thankful it wasnt the Mustang, no dis to the Seat but that's just a car.

Mr Wibbles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT550
Jesus I thank God nobody (Inc mustangs) were hurt but jesus that's a bit of damage there.

The poor fuckers insurance will go through the roof.
Sponsored