sirius free trail

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Interesting. I got 9 months with my GT350.
Sponsored

docday64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG, M1333 Mach 1, 2013 Taurus SHO PP
This thread got me thinking about the weekly emails I get from them wanting me to sign back up for this service, probably been 10+ years since I had it. One thing that always irked me was I have 3 vehicles and would have to activate the service on all 3 and pay 3 subscriptions. Now in todays world of smart phones, can I not just activate one account, and then use the app on my phone and listen wherever me and my phone are? Appreciate any feedback from anyone that has gone this route.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Plenty of apps for free for your phone to get every radio station in the known universe.

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
This thread got me thinking about the weekly emails I get from them wanting me to sign back up for this service, probably been 10+ years since I had it. One thing that always irked me was I have 3 vehicles and would have to activate the service on all 3 and pay 3 subscriptions. Now in todays world of smart phones, can I not just activate one account, and then use the app on my phone and listen wherever me and my phone are? Appreciate any feedback from anyone that has gone this route.
Sure you can do that. I wasn't impressed with the programming so dropped it after free trial. Offer I got yesterday was $2 for 3 months - nope. Rather stream music or download podcasts.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Full package, every station. The lower package did not have the stations I wanted.
What is the name of your Sirius listening package, it will be shown or listed in your account when you log into your account.

I have the full package as well, including online listening and streaming from anywhere, for any device.

I've been a Sirius subscriber since Howard Stern signed and ever since, I've never paid $100 or even close to it. I haggle each year when it's time to renew. I tell them I'm not paying anymore than my last subscription rate and also tell them my subscription package is to remain the same - or "bye bye".

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Holy crap - you’re paying $120 for a year, for what package?? How many radios?

I just renewed again for another year and total paid was $71.50.
I'm right about the same. I just negotiated my dad's two car subscription down from $60/month to like $16/month, after my step-mom died.

I get that the music quality isn't great, but I can listen to it literally anywhere. That counts when you don't have any phone coverage, and don't want to be tied to the albums that you thought about downloading to your phone randomly.

JR

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Yes, you can. They have packages that support streaming via the app. Mine does, but I rarely use it.

JR

Pittpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6MT
It's about $6 inc tax if you don't want Stern or MLB. I cancelled in May and am receiving this

1630413270238.png

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
What is the name of your Sirius listening package, it will be shown or listed in your account when you log into your account.

I have the full package as well, including online listening and streaming from anywhere, for any device.

I've been a Sirius subscriber since Howard Stern signed and ever since, I've never paid $100 or even close to it. I haggle each year when it's time to renew. I tell them I'm not paying anymore than my last subscription rate and also tell them my subscription package is to remain the same - or "bye bye".
It’s the Platinum package and it’s $99 for the year not every month. With tax and fees it comes to $120. I pay $120 up front and call them every year before it renews at full price and tell them I wont renew unless I get the same price. If you’re getting it for less than that then next time around I have some more negotiating to do.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I'm right about the same. I just negotiated my dad's two car subscription down from $60/month to like $16/month, after my step-mom died.

I get that the music quality isn't great, but I can listen to it literally anywhere. That counts when you don't have any phone coverage, and don't want to be tied to the albums that you thought about downloading to your phone randomly.

JR
I have Platinum package and it’s $99 for the year not every month. With tax and fees it comes to $120. I pay $120 up front and call them every year before it renews at full price and tell them I wont renew unless I get the same price.
Sponsored