Sponsored

Should've got the stick

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Don't do it man. I have a manual EB Premium. Is it a blast, yes, but having the manual transmission doesn't seem worth the couple thousand you'll probably spend swapping the cars out. Just save for a base manual GT until the insurance premiums come down. Insurance was one of the biggest GT barriers to entry for me also. You are just getting sucked into the draw of it all. Plus if you wait youll find used GTs cheaper also, and I see plenty of old ladys driving those right now ;)
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Wise choice, learn to love what you have and who you are right now, and you will save a ton of money, and will live a much happier life. Any improvements over time will make you that much happier. Too many people live in the "I will be happy when..." circle, and it never ends. Happiness is internal not external, there is always something/someone seemingly more desirable if you let yourself look. :D :cheers:

All the best to you!
Swim in some boiling water and tell me that lie.. :p

In all seriousness, I agree for some this is true.

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
Holy shit, this thread has it all. Manual vs. Automatic, 2017 vs. 2018, and Ecoboost vs. GT. Now we just need someone to ask about which oil is better and we will be all set.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

oil.jpg

Holy shit, this thread has it all. Manual vs. Automatic, 2017 vs. 2018, and Ecoboost vs. GT. Now we just need someone to ask about which oil is better and we will be all set.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

aShame you can't get a warranty with that. Like the V8 supercharged car they sell for 40 grand.
No need for a warranty. You have an extra 8k in your pocket in case something happens. That's your warranty.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I work at a refinery.....Love oil.:p

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
No need for a warranty. You have an extra 8k in your pocket in case something happens. That's your warranty.
Dont take everything as a shot at your personal choice. I ment it's a shame they down offer a warranty. That is a lot of HP for the money. But for the extra 8 grand you get 800hp and a 3 year warranty. So your comeback falls a little short.:cheers:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Obviously, Pennzoil Platinum

:popcorn:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Dont take everything as a shot at your personal choice. I ment it's a shame they down offer a warranty. That is a lot of HP for the money. But for the extra 8 grand you get 800hp and a 3 year warranty. So your comeback falls a little short.:cheers:
Not a shot nor a comeback. It's how you perceive what I said, which is out of my control. I know 550hp on a stock block will give sooner or later. That's why I said the extra 8k is warranty when it does. Don't interpret everything I say as anger or offensive. You can never really tell the tone of a message because there isn't a voice behind it. We can all act civil here, but we can all also act like wild savages. Just depends on the day and the discussion. :cheers:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. My personal trigger is part throttle torque this week.:cheers::D

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

That and ask if removing the sound tube is really worth it...cant forget that one. LOL

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4