Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Follow up guys,
Had the Bilstein shocks and struts installed, replacing the Performance Pack units in the Ford street handling pack.
I liked the setup as it was, for the record.
Post Bilstein, the car feels more composed. Oddly, it feels better supported. It's odd, but I do while driving, perceive a height difference from previous, and it did raise the car visually by about an 8th to a quarter inch.
It looks perfect. On the highway, it feels like the stability is enhanced.
Turn in on the off ramp is sharper. Normal sub-city driving the car feels ever slightly stiffer, also odd that road imperfections are less pronounced and dramatic.
Not night and day at all though as this is all about subtle differences and the PP kit is really good, but this is the next level feels more refined and defined at the same time.
Bilstein shocks are awesome.
Sponsored

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
Bilstein shocks are awesome.
Yes , installed Bilsteins only with PP springs and it's so much better. The ride has improved and the handling too , I just did not want to go too far and start changing everything otherwise I would have got magnaride form the outset. You will not be disappointed with Bilstein shocks.

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Yes , installed Bilsteins only with PP springs and it's so much better. The ride has improved and the handling too , I just did not want to go too far and start changing everything otherwise I would have got magnaride form the outset. You will not be disappointed with Bilstein shocks.
100% recommended. Glad to hear they work great with the PP springs. If they had PP autos in 16, I would have just changed the dampers as you did. But, I'll mention they really work well with my Ford X springs that came with my street handling kit. Thanks for your vote of confidence!
Sponsored