Sponsored

Shifteck is absolute JUNK!!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I don't even know where to begin with this!!! :angry: Ho... ly... shit!

That's so fucking far from professional, I hope those assholes not only go out of business, but struggle for a good long while to find any employment! Worthless scumbags!
I hope OP is able to prove it to the credit card company. He could start by asking them to forward that actual "email" to the credit card company and him, instead of just a screenshot/picture of it. That'll fucking get 'em. I hope something happens to them, like the credit card company going after them for fraud and trying to scam customers.
Sponsored

OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I hope OP is able to prove it to the credit card company. He could start by asking them to forward that actual "email" to the credit card company and him, instead of just a screenshot/picture of it. That'll fucking get 'em. I hope something happens to them, like the credit card company going after them for fraud and trying to scam customers.
Iā€™m trying. Apparently itā€™s a bigger deal than I though. Capital one has to prove things to Mastercard. I didnā€™t realize it would be two separate entities like that but it seems like MasterCard is at the top and capital one has to fight with them about this. Iā€™m learning a lot with this shady stuff. Not only that but the address on Shifteckā€™s website is fake. Thatā€™s a real business but they have never heard of Shifteck. It just keeps getting better!

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Iā€™m trying. Apparently itā€™s a bigger deal than I though. Capital one has to prove things to Mastercard. I didnā€™t realize it would be two separate entities like that but it seems like MasterCard is at the top and capital one has to fight with them about this. Iā€™m learning a lot with this shady stuff. Not only that but the address on Shifteckā€™s website is fake. Thatā€™s a real business but they have never heard of Shifteck. It just keeps getting better!
Doesn't even look like a real address to me...

From the website:
Corporate Address
Shifteck, LLC
835 South Frank St
Sheridan, WY 82801
(Please note, we do not receive mail or packages to this address)

I see 831 and 841 South Frank Street, but no 835.
Google Street View

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Unfortunately this is not uncommon for businesses like this in the performance world to have shady business practices, stealing people's money etc etc etc. Eventually they will meet their demise. Most do good for a while, grow a customer base, then get in over their heads with supply and demand and shotty ownership/leadership. In other words get too big too quick, make promises they can't keep, then it's a downward cycle from there. Always at the cost of the consumer. Good luck getting your money back. Keep fighting.

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
On their Dealers web page that have the following address.
Shifteck, LLC
412 N. Main St
Ste 100
Buffalo, WY 82834

Sponsored

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It gets even shadier. The Wyoming Secretary of State's website lists Shifteck's "Principal Office" address as:
1993 Dewar
Rock Springs, WY 82901

Shifteck Info

That's a UPS Store.
Google Street View

They're using a generic Registered Agent entity to file everything for them.

I would be very surprised if this company has any presence in Wyoming at all. Their old Facebook page--linked in some of Graham's old posts online--says they're located in San Diego, CA.
Shifteck's FB Page

Last edited:

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On their Dealers web page that have the following address.
Shifteck, LLC
412 N. Main St
Ste 100
Buffalo, WY 82834
That's just the physical address of their registered agent in Wyoming. Highly unlikely that entity has anything to do with Shifteck at all, other than cashing the checks to file Shifteck's annual reports with the Wyoming Secretary of State.

Buffalo Registered Agents website

OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
That's just the physical address of their registered agent in Wyoming. Highly unlikely that entity has anything to do with Shifteck at all, other than cashing the checks to file Shifteck's annual reports with the Wyoming Secretary of State.

Buffalo Registered Agents website
Thatā€™s just it. I called them and they have never heard of Shifteck and donā€™t do any business with or for them

OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
You need to track down Graham Williams in San Diego, CA. Find him, and you've found Shifteck.

Graham Williams' Facebook Page
Awesome! Thank you. I will have to find someone that has Facebook to check that out for me. Iā€™ve been off Facebook for about 10 years I think. Zuckerberg doesnā€™t get my info for free! Lol

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Unfortunately this is not uncommon for businesses like this in the world to have shady business practices, stealing people's money etc etc etc. Eventually they will meet their demise.
I fixed that for you. Itā€™s everywhere, not just the performance industry.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I fixed that for you. Itā€™s everywhere, not just the performance industry.
Just speaking from a person that's been around, driven and owned multiple performance platforms. I've seen alot of performance based shops come and go. Most started out with good intentions, but ended up screwing over the consumer and ultimately closed the doors.

I agree. Definitely everywhere this day in age though.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
#madeinchina

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
That's weird. I've had to chargeback a couple things on my Chase card (backed by Visa) and had a flawless time. No mention of forwarding it onto Visa. Sending them a screenshot of my unanswered emails the last time got me a response from the cc company pretty quickly.

OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
That's weird. I've had to chargeback a couple things on my Chase card (backed by Visa) and had a flawless time. No mention of forwarding it onto Visa. Sending them a screenshot of my unanswered emails the last time got me a response from the cc company pretty quickly.
I agree. Itā€™s usually very easy. Iā€™ve had to do it a few times for various reasons and got an immediate chargeback and never heard another word about it. Capital One has always been great. Way better than my experience with other CC companies. This one just turned out to be a giant clusterf*ck
Sponsored