Sponsored

Saddle interior

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Does anybody have the saddle interior? How do you like the color? I ordered it on my black gt and it should be here soon but theres no pictures of it on google or anywhere. Post some pics if you have any
Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I have the saddle and I love it. My car is white so the contrast is very nice.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
I've got saddle in my Magnetic - love it. I will get some pictures at lunch time.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
As soon as I got my convertible with Saddle interior, I applied a premium leather protectant. The OEM saddle leather seemed to have a shiny non-leather sheen to it.
With the protectant, the leather has a richer matte appearance. My dealer saw the 'protected' leather and asked me what I had done...he thought that the appearance was greatly improved (he had liked the look of the OEM saddle when the car arrived).

Sponsored

OP
OP

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
As soon as I got my convertible with Saddle interior, I applied a premium leather protectant. The OEM saddle leather seemed to have a shiny non-leather sheen to it.
With the protectant, the leather has a richer matte appearance. My dealer saw the 'protected' leather and asked me what I had done...he thought that the appearance was greatly improved (he had liked the look of the OEM saddle when the car arrived).
What brand Leather protectant did you use?

Last edited:

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
i'll never understand how people like brown interiors in this day and age. nothing screams 20 year old car like a brown/tan interior.

i get customers coming by in a brand new 2015 bmw m3 and it will be an awesome shade of blue with a shit brown or cream interior....yuck.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
i'll never understand how people like brown interiors in this day and age. nothing screams 20 year old car like a brown/tan interior.

i get customers coming by in a brand new 2015 bmw m3 and it will be an awesome shade of blue with a shit brown or cream interior....yuck.
That was your reason for posting on this thread?

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
I use Wild Bill's Premium Leather Conditioner. A friend of mine has a couple of leather jackets/coats that cost about what a Recaro Seat costs. He recommended it. The new Saddle leather seats went from a 'shiny' texture to a nice matt finish. It is essentially odorless...you won't smell any extra chemical smell when using it.

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

TBH, they did it right in the mustang by only coloring the seating surfaces. I went saddle this time because the dark brown just wears better. Not to mention it is cooler. It was good of you to vent your disgust on a thread looking for pictures. I am not helping much either, but in my short stay here Im already annoyed by the forced opinions.

OP, the DIB thread had some here:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7898&page=36

You should be able to find more in the color section.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

You'd probably really hate my red interior then. :D

The world would be pretty damn boring if all car interiors were gray or black. ;)

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
You'd probably really hate my red interior then. :D

The world would be pretty damn boring if all car interiors were gray or black. ;)
I love red XD

red interior on black/white/red car ^_^

Art_Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Blue Mustang GT
I bought my DIB off the lot and it had the saddle interior. At first, my wifey did not like it but she does now. Just need to get used to it.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
How does Saddle or Red hold up? Any discoloration from jeans or "bleeding"? I want red leather in my V6 someday but I may get Saddle so wanted to see how both wear over time

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
No discoloration or denim staining 3 months in. I definitely dig the saddle, looks good on mag.
Sponsored