Sponsored

Saddle interior

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I love saddle on my Guard GT. I think I get just as many compliments for the Saddle as I do for the rest of the car.
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I had a little black color that I think came from my wet, rained on black leather jacket (which I took off and put on the floor). It came out with Zaino leather cleaner with no issues. Other than that, I haven't seen other bleeding problems. I do often cover the leather seat with a towel when I get in the car after running or change my clothes.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I never would have thought I'd ever want a brown interior but the first 2015 Mustang I test drove had Dark Saddle and I fell in love. My only wish would be Ford adding Premier Trim option for it.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
I have Saddle in my DIB. I had to special order that combo. Some quick pics for ya :) One of my better life decisions :headbang:
My car7.jpg
dark saddle.jpg
clean.jpg

OP
OP

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
I have Saddle in my DIB. I had to special order that combo. Some quick pics for ya :) One of my better life decisions :headbang:
Car looks great. I don't think I've seen that color combo yet

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Thanks, Pics do not do it justice. I happend apoun an EB with the exact same set up when I started looking at the Gen6. I almost bought the EB, but timing was off. When I was ready to buy, I ended up special ordering the color combo as it was a Must have. I get lots of complements on it.
Sponsored