sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Pocobob
I think what happened with the rough idle is some fuel got into the internal vent tube when you fueled up. My Edge does this quite a bit. If I fill up and then have to stop before I can pull out of the station, or have to stop at a traffic light within the first block the engine will stumble while idling. Once I go a few blocks that vent seems to clear itself and it doesn't happen again until the next time I fill up and the same scenario happens.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with Pocobob. Once the pump clicks off I don't add any more. Use to with wife's car and had some issues. Too mach can affect the EVAP system according to some.
Just my 2 cents
I also agree the title needs updated to something less controversial.
Sponsored

Partock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Does it smooth out after you burn about half a tank? The Vapor Canister could be clogged. It'll start running smoother after you get it down to about half a tank but runs a little rough on a full tank. If it started running rough after you filled up, it might be worth looking at.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Change the spark plugs. Then run it hard. A motor that loose is meant to be flogged. That's not a lot of miles for street driving only. If it was track miles, I'd say it's something else.
Sponsored