Sponsored

Roof rack for SUP

Pablotheartist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Hey guys quick question,
Im looking for a way to carry my paddle board with me to the beach on the mustang, does anyone here use any roof racks and have any recommendations?
Anybody have a different method of carrying things? The only time I wish I had a truck lol.

Thanks!
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Oddly, this is probably the worst place to ask your question. 98% of the people that are members here would never dream about thinking about putting roof-racks on their precious-precious. Hell, I know I wouldn't, and I just let 2-3 months go by without washing my car.

I'd just start checking out roof-rack companies and seeing what they offer for Mustangs. I'd also think there's some sort of hitch rack that would work.....maybe.

OP
OP

Pablotheartist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Oddly, this is probably the worst place to ask your question. 98% of the people that are members here would never dream about thinking about putting roof-racks on their precious-precious. Hell, I know I wouldn't, and I just let 2-3 months go by without washing my car.

I'd just start checking out roof-rack companies and seeing what they offer for Mustangs. I'd also think there's some sort of hitch rack that would work.....maybe.
Yeah I get you, I just thought maybe theres someone out there that uses a mustang as a DD and they've found ways to work around problems like this lol
I'll look into that! Thanks man!

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Get a man bun and a subaru.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
How big is a paddle board? Can't you just drop the back seats and have it sticking out of the partially closed trunk a bit?

Or just drag it?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Check on a paddle-boarding.......board.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
This site may have some answers., LOL

https://www.hipforums.com/forum/

Just giving you a hard time. I have a cousin that teaches paddle baord Yoga. She has arm pit hair, dreads and smells like tuna.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
First thing that came to my mind... I obviously need help... :D
My Precious Mustang!.jpg

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Red Flag?

How big is a paddle board? Can't you just drop the back seats and have it sticking out of the partially closed trunk a bit?]
Here in MN you will need to attach a red flag on the end of the board if it sticks out more than 3 ft from the rear bumper. Just hope that little lady tailgating you while texting doesn't hit you at the next traffic stop!

OP
OP

Pablotheartist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
its 10'6 and about 4-5 feet wide. I actually took it yesterday sticking out of my trunk, but I quickly realized thats not the best option lol.
I mean if anything, my GF has a Kia Soul, so if anyone can recommend a rack that would work on a Kia Soul that would be great as well!
Sponsored