Sponsored

Roof rackin it?

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
How long is a snowboard? Will it fit in the trunk with the seats folded down?
Usually around 150-170cm.
I would imagine it would fit with seats down.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
How long is a snowboard? Will it fit in the trunk with the seats folded down?
Usually around 150-170cm.
I would imagine it would fit with seats down.
should fit but theres no chance i want a snowboard IN the car after a day on the slope lol. the seasucker is a cool concept but the yakima rack at least looks pretty nice and aggressive (for a rack). like i said i'd just like to see some pics of some s550 owners roof rackin it.

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
should fit but theres no chance i want a snowboard IN the car after a day on the slope lol. the seasucker is a cool concept but the yakima rack at least looks pretty nice and aggressive (for a rack). like i said i'd just like to see some pics of some s550 owners roof rackin it.
I have a 175+ (I don't remember exactly) snowboard that I transport in my Mustang. The snowboard fits perfectly fine in the trunk with 1 rear seat down and does not reach the front seat.

As for having it inside, just buy a snowboard bag. They are very sturdy and your board won't ruin the interior if you clean it off + bag it.

Depending on if I keep the car or not, I think I will entertain the idea of a skibox. It's hella pricey and permanent in terms of mounting points, but looks dope :headbonk:
Sponsored