Road Trip worthy?

poletone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I often take trips on the west coast every month or so. I live in the middle of the valley so it's about 3 hours to San Francisco and about 4 hours to Los Angeles. I like taking these short 4 hour road trips, definitely doesn't get tiring, and it's SUPER fun when you know you can haul ass on the left lane. :like:

Though... sometimes I wish that my seats weren't leather on my premium; I feel like they'd be more comfy with the cloth. :angel:
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I often take trips on the west coast every month or so. I live in the middle of the valley so it's about

Though... sometimes I wish that my seats were leather on my premium; I feel like they'd be more comfy with the cloth. :angel:
Cloth is always more comfortable. People who paid for leather will argue otherwise, but they'll just be deluding themselves. It also doesn't necessarily last longer.... I see a lot more leather cars with bad seat wear (cracks, peeling) than cloth ones (worst thing you usually see is a stain or cig burn).

poletone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Cloth is always more comfortable. People who paid for leather will argue otherwise, but they'll just be deluding themselves. It also doesn't necessarily last longer.... I see a lot more leather cars with bad seat wear (cracks, peeling) than cloth ones (worst thing you usually see is a stain or cig burn).
Very true. I think the leather is cool in my car, but sometimes you wish you had cloth, y'know?

I had a 08 civic before my car and I always felt comfy AF on long drives with the cloth. Keeps my ass soft :crackup:.

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
Mustang is very comfortable. My wife and I have taken many trips exceeding 1,500 miles each time.

Sponsored

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, mazdacx5, 22 Mustang GT Rapid Red
Great thread! Can't wait for the car to be here. Road trips sound awesome!:like:

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB