Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Would you go so far as to discourage the GT as a DD?
No I would not, the GT would also make a great daily driver, with lots of horse power, and is a great very great car to drive, it's just I have another daily driver, my GT I have had since 11-05-2014 only has 926 miles on it... Remember the word WORK is a dirty word, for me..... But I'm sure the V6 mustang is also a great daily driver too, have not had a chance to drive one..... :headbang: John
Sponsored

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
I'm going to Vegas in 2 and 1/2 weeks and have a car rental booked with Budget. I should wear my Mustang shirt that day to see if the guy will upgrade me from a Focus! haha
I brought my GT to Vegas and it felt like I was in an exotic car. There were more boring Bentleys and Maseratis laying around neglected by the valets. Everyone had high praises for it.

Gentracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels, a few cylinders and valves
I brought my GT to Vegas and it felt like I was in an exotic car. There were more boring Bentleys and Maseratis laying around neglected by the valets. Everyone had high praises for it.
:lol:

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Who cares its Vegas. Do you think any new Mustang will turn heads in Vegas? NO
You sound a little butthurt for some reason.

Pulling up at a vegas club in a 2015 mustang sure sounds better than pulling up in a focus.

GT-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
:popcorn:

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
So you're stating that you know the 2015 mustang wouldn't turn heads but you don't own a 2015 mustang? ok thanks

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
So you're stating that you know the 2015 mustang wouldn't turn heads but you don't own a 2015 mustang? ok thanks
Yeah it seems you are as you said "Butt hurt"

I love Mustangs. I have owned an 88, 01 GT, 08GT/CS and now a 13 GT
I am waiting to see the pricing of the GT350 to see if I want to buy that or a C7.

I also am 4 hours from Vegas and go there all the time for work and just for fun. In a town flooded with exotics people are pretty jaded. I don't think you pulling up to a club in a mass produced vehicle will have the gold diggers throwing panties at you. Might work in North Carolina or Deleware.

Ohhh and you're welcome

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Yeah it seems you are as you said "Butt hurt"

I love Mustangs. I have owned an 88, 01 GT, 08GT/CS and now a 13 GT
I am waiting to see the pricing of the GT350 to see if I want to buy that or a C7.

I also am 4 hours from Vegas and go there all the time for work and just for fun. In a town flooded with exotics people are pretty jaded. I don't think you pulling up to a club in a mass produced vehicle will have the gold diggers throwing panties at you. Might work in North Carolina or Deleware.

Ohhh and you're welcome
The hate is strong in this one.

You've now changed the whole point which is the fact that no one wants to drive a focus in Vegas.

ps. its Delaware not Deleware

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
Renting a '15 Ecoboost in Florida in January is what motivated me to buy a new Mustang. I had always liked mustangs but something about the previous gens just didn't make me NEED to own one.

After driving the rental for a couple days I really liked what I saw/felt.

I didn't buy an Ecoboost I bought a PP Premium GT but still it's the Ecoboost that's to blame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk