Sponsored

OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
No not yet...I don't have a battery charger and I am nervous about doing it without one lol...I know I shouldn't be as the battery is brand new but I may get a charger before install

Plus I cant guarantee the dealer put in 93 octane so i need to run this tank dry and get all the old gas out of the lines

Last edited:
OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking good Renner! Any shots with the winter wheels on yet?

Gotta love black wheels on a Magnetic car

Nick C.

Just posted one up above. BTW have been getting a lot of compliments on the LEDs :) they are pretty awesome :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah yes! There it is, looking good even in winter mode

:D

Nick C.

Yah coming from a performance package they look almost the same lol

These are 18" and plasti dipped matte black vs the OEM 19" gloss black

OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is it? Are you using the 91 or 93 octane maps?

Need to drain gas (only 68 miles to go) before I fill up with 93 and switch the map: review coming soon :)

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Need to drain gas (only 68 miles to go) before I fill up with 93 and switch the map: review coming soon :)
Cool, looking forward to your review.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally got a chance to use the 93 map from COBB with the Accessport V3 and I am happy to say I am 100% satisfied with the results. The power is now always there and the amount of torque increase is incredible from just a tune.

I was a little nervous when I bought this car coming from a K04 VW GTI as it was a step down in power but now with the V3 tune installed I am VERY satisfied and confident I will not be looking back to my GTI.

The car just feels...well better lol. It feels like it is never struggling, never without power or torque but still VERY controlled and not unstable at all. This is the way the ecoboost should have came from the factory, it would have changed a lot of peoples minds during a test drive.

Thanks to COBB for the fast shipping and wonderful product. I highly recommend this as a first mod on any EB.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Finally got a chance to use the 93 map from COBB with the Accessport V3 and I am happy to say I am 100% satisfied with the results. The power is now always there and the amount of torque increase is incredible from just a tune.

I was a little nervous when I bought this car coming from a K04 VW GTI as it was a step down in power but now with the V3 tune installed I am VERY satisfied and confident I will not be looking back to my GTI.

The car just feels...well better lol. It feels like it is never struggling, never without power or torque but still VERY controlled and not unstable at all. This is the way the ecoboost should have came from the factory, it would have changed a lot of peoples minds during a test drive.

Thanks to COBB for the fast shipping and wonderful product. I highly recommend this as a first mod on any EB.
Nice to hear. Yah its kinda ridiculous the car isn't tuned better from the factory.

Keep us posted on your MPG also with the tune.

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 6M
Looking forward to hearing more about the COBB tune. :)

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium

Heh... I'm interested as well. I'm not tuning the car for a while, but I really miss the power of my K04'd GTI.
(you saw my video on Golfmk6... me vs my buddy's stock Ecoboost... close race, lmao)

It's funny - the k04, half throttle I could zip through traffic and pass everyone. now I nearly have to go WOT to get the same acceleration lol

I'll be tuning it eventually, I just want to wait quite a few more miles.
Sponsored