Sponsored

Magnetic Ecoboost Build - MAP turbo kit installed!

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I have nowhere near 10k in performance mods, about half that actually.

MAP turbo kit - $3500
MAP intercooler - $550
MAP exhaust - $1000
Cobb accessport - $500

That's a grand total of $5550 in performance mods, which is $1500 less then the price difference between an Ecoboost and a GT. So to sum it up, I've spent less money, have more power, and better fuel economy then a stock GT :thumbsup:
Ok so you went with the base kit then with the journal bearing. Does the ball bearing turbo spool faster?
Sponsored

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
OP
OP
dbmonster

dbmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I haven't updated this in a long time, but I haven't really done anything new to the car. I've just been enjoying the hell out of it.

I ran the car at Circuit of the Americas in Austin recently, that was probably the most fun I've ever had behind the wheel.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Given our frigid winter, and having spent my summers in all of Texas, mostly Austin growing up, I am extremely jealous of you!! Your car looks like such a blast on such a beautiful circuit. Great looking car too! Glad the products are treating you well.

Sponsored

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
I haven't updated this in a long time, but I haven't really done anything new to the car. I've just been enjoying the hell out of it.

I ran the car at Circuit of the Americas in Austin recently, that was probably the most fun I've ever had behind the wheel.

Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Sylvia Brooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sylvia Brooks
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Absolutely stunning build! The transformation with the MAP turbo kit is impressive. Your Magnetic Ecoboost is a testament to meticulous research and dedication. Looking forward to seeing more updates. Also, have you considered using the 96 Well Plate Template for organizing your modding progress?
Sponsored