Sponsored

First car. Ecoboost premium. Magnetic. Cool snow pics from the snowstorm!!

abhirak17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Icestang
Hello All. This is my story.

Intro - This is my first muscle car. Actually my first car ever. I moved to America couple of years back from India. So never drove a muscle car in my life. But I was always fascinated with the Mustang (Gone in 60 sec, bullit, I am legend, Vanilla sky etc) My personal fav - '69 Mustang:love:. After about a year researching about the vehicle, I stumbled upon Mustang6g. And am I glad that I did.:D

My car - I ordered the vehicle on 12/10/2014 so that I could get it for my birthday:D. (It arrived earlier (1/29/2015) but I took delivery the next day. Perfect 25th bday present:cheers::headbang:). Ecoboost premium with automatic transmission. Magnetic metallic, Color accent package, spoiler delete, Spare wheel etc. I wanted the red line interior but the sales guy selected the option but forgot to put the color code for red. So I got the black:mad:. I was a lil disappointed but it was either that or re order again and wait for 2 more months. I couldn't wait any longer so I took it. But he reduced the price by $500.

First impression - I was so sure and hooked on this car that I did not test drive the vehicle when I placed the order. I was going to buy the car anyways because of the reviews folks had given. Also, given my zero muscle car experience I knew I wouldn't know shit. Now that I have driven the car. It feels amazing. Just so powerful and a smooth ride. The interiors are kickass. Ford has done a great job to offer so many features for that price. Truly remarkable:ford::clap2:.

Future - I started to read/research about the aftermarket mods available and will get an exhaust to ramp up that exhaust note.

A NOTE OF THANKS TO ALL THE FOLKS ON THIS FORM FOR ALL THEIR KNOWLEDGE FILLED POSTS. I KNEW MORE ABOUT THE CAR THAN THE DEALER.

Clicked some cool pictures during the snowstorm y'day. I hope you guys like it. Driving in snow was harrowing experience:eyebulge:. Gotta watch out and drive carefully. Thank you and sorry for the long post. New member.
IMG_6010_1 (1).jpg
IMG_6005_1.jpg
IMG_6004_1.jpg
Sponsored

QuickAin'tFair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convert Premium/Blk/w-DS Leather
Hello All. This is my story.

Intro - This is my first muscle car. Actually my first car ever. I moved to America couple of years back from India. So never drove a muscle car in my life. But I was always fascinated with the Mustang (Gone in 60 sec, bullit, I am legend, Vanilla sky etc) My personal fav - '69 Mustang:love:. After about a year researching about the vehicle, I stumbled upon Mustang6g. And am I glad that I did.:D

My car - I ordered the vehicle on 12/10/2014 so that I could get it for my birthday:D. (It arrived earlier (1/29/2015) but I took delivery the next day. Perfect 25th bday present:cheers::headbang:). Ecoboost premium with automatic transmission. Magnetic metallic, Color accent package, spoiler delete, Spare wheel etc. I wanted the red line interior but the sales guy selected the option but forgot to put the color code for red. So I got the black:mad:. I was a lil disappointed but it was either that or re order again and wait for 2 more months. I couldn't wait any longer so I took it. But he reduced the price by $500.

First impression - I was so sure and hooked on this car that I did not test drive the vehicle when I placed the order. I was going to buy the car anyways because of the reviews folks had given. Also, given my zero muscle car experience I knew I wouldn't know shit. Now that I have driven the car. It feels amazing. Just so powerful and a smooth ride. The interiors are kickass. Ford has done a great job to offer so many features for that price. Truly remarkable:ford::clap2:.

Future - I started to read/research about the aftermarket mods available and will get an exhaust to ramp up that exhaust note.

A NOTE OF THANKS TO ALL THE FOLKS ON THIS FORM FOR ALL THEIR KNOWLEDGE FILLED POSTS. I KNEW MORE ABOUT THE CAR THAN THE DEALER.

Clicked some cool pictures during the snowstorm y'day. I hope you guys like it. Driving in snow was harrowing experience:eyebulge:. Gotta watch out and drive carefully. Thank you and sorry for the long post. New member.

Congrats and awesome pics :coolphotos: in the snow, have fun and enjoy the muscle!!!!

rumble

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt pp 1999 gt convt
Those are the coolest pics, not to be funny.Love the way the snow is laying on it.

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Congrats and awesome pics :coolphotos: in the snow, have fun and enjoy the muscle!!!!
i agree! :cheers:

It's good to hear that the car is everything that you thought that it would be! I like the snow as it's blurred in front of the Magnetic paint.

That's the paint colors that I'd order too. Magnetic with the Red Line interior (except in a GT Premium because I like the V8). It's a good combination, but it was nice of him to give you $500 off for his mistake.

Congrats again and Drive safe in the white stuff! :cheers:
Sponsored