Sponsored
OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Thanks guys...after watching my videos again I keep thinking why am I considering trading for the GT?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Thanks guys...after watching my videos again I keep thinking why am I considering trading for the GT?
Keep it man. Mod the hell out of it.

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
If that is autox in those videos then I don't see how a gt would be quicker in that situation. The eco is 200lbs lighter and making a ton more torque tuned. All those things favor the eco in the course you ran in the video.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If that is autox in those videos then I don't see how a gt would be quicker in that situation. The eco is 200lbs lighter and making a ton more torque tuned. All those things favor the eco in the course you ran in the video.

Yah I do autox and full track. Guess I have been getting sucked into the whole V8 scene lately. Plus being that the Eco is fully built to get any more power I would have to turbo swap which comes with its own issues....so frustrated as I don't know what to do and times running out on 2015 incentives and inventory locally

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
Yah I do autox and full track. Guess I have been getting sucked into the whole V8 scene lately. Plus being that the Eco is fully built to get any more power I would have to turbo swap which comes with its own issues....so frustrated as I don't know what to do and times running out on 2015 incentives and inventory locally
lol relax man. Worst case scenario (IMO best case scenario) is this time next year you won't eat as much on a trade in (you'll have the eco paid down more) and you'll have to live with getting a 17 GT that's going to be improved from it's current state. Probably more hp, the updated sync, maybe magneride suspension. The new camaro will likely smoke the gt in a straight line so you know ford is going to respond with a bump in hp.

OP
OP

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol relax man. Worst case scenario (IMO best case scenario) is this time next year you won't eat as much on a trade in (you'll have the eco paid down more) and you'll have to live with getting a 17 GT that's going to be improved from it's current state. Probably more hp, the updated sync, maybe magneride suspension. The new camaro will likely smoke the gt in a straight line so you know ford is going to respond with a bump in hp.

I have thought about this but also with how many miles I will have the trade will be worth a lot less. Again if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen oh well. It's not like I am stuck with a 1987 civic lol
Sponsored