Removed Factory B&O Subwoofer

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Sure this is the wrong spot and it’ll get moved but I need a quick response.

My 2019 w/B&O factory system the subwoofer was covered in dust and I got tired of looking at it like that. So I got the socket set and unbolted and Unhooked it and im going to wipe it down, however when I go to reconnect it that all I do or does it need some type of Recalibration or does it change the settings at all?
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Just plug it back in and bolt it down, and you're done. No calibration is required.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Yeah I have had mine out twice it just plugs back in and is golden.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Yeah I have had mine out twice it just plugs back in and is golden.
yeah... why’d you have to remove yours?
I was sitting here like dam that thing sure is dusty... watched a quick YT, then grabbed a socket set and it literally took me 5 (or 10 min)... took it upstairs wipes it down with some cleaner and a damn paper towel..: plugged it in and bolted it right back down! Man that was e z

(Only downside was when I turned on the car again I had a slight rattle so may have to check and make sure everything is tighten down tomorrow)

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
yeah... why’d you have to remove yours?
I was sitting here like dam that thing sure is dusty... watched a quick YT, then grabbed a socket set and it literally took me 5 (or 10 min)... took it upstairs wipes it down with some cleaner and a damn paper towel..: plugged it in and bolted it right back down! Man that was e z

(Only downside was when I turned on the car again I had a slight rattle so may have to check and make sure everything is tighten down tomorrow)
First time was to take my tail lights out and put in after market ones. second time was because I put kilmat in the back of the car.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
First time was to take my tail lights out and put in after market ones. second time was because I put kilmat in the back of the car.
yeah I want a trunk mat the rubber ones however they are pricy... I need to check eBay....

what taillights did you install?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
where did you find those? I think I like my stock lens though...
https://www.americanmuscle.com/raxiom-profile-led-tail-lights-red-lens-1518.html but I got them when they were only 199.00. There is something about those lights every show or meet I go to I get everyone commenting on the taillights how they like them. I kid you not I was a meet next to a brand new orange c8 corvette and my lights got more attention. IM not bragging by any means, me and my buddy both are like whats with the tail lights they get way to much attention. I have considered a second pair to have as a spare. I think it just because they are so different in person.
Sponsored