Sponsored

Recent Procharger Install Concerns

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sorry the weather in KC has not been all that helpful since I got the tunes. I've drove the car maybe 2 hours total since receiving those new tunes.

In that small test pool of time, the first one did not resolve the start issues but smoothed out the rough driving experience up front. Huge step in the right direction if you ask me. PCTech's second tune was meant to be used only if the throttle hung, which the first tune did do but maybe only 2-3 times. The OG tune had this problem as well, but again was few and far between.

I will load the second tune once the weather is better and see what shakes out, but am going to follow up with PCTech as well just to get his thoughts. (I'm sure he'll see this as well :cheers: )
Any update? How’s the Procharger experience working for you? Sounded like ProchargerTECH was going to take good care of you and get your tune all dialed in, did that happen like he said it would?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Any update? How’s the Procharger experience working for you? Sounded like Erik was going to take good care of you and get your tune all dialed in, did that happen like he said it would?
Sure did,

He dropped the car off, and about 30min later tune was updated.
What was really nice is that he left the car for a few days so that it could be validated in all conditions. (hot start, cold start, and even on the dyno)

I am happy to report she is OEM stock and silky smooth now.
Starts like stock, with silky smooth power delivery.
Just like I am normally used to.
And made right over 600 rwhp on our Mustang dyno. (octane limited)

I am grateful that he dropped it off, so that I could see it in person.

Its a stunning car as well, and very clean.
Got a lot of compliments from people that saw it here at the building.

OP
OP
KSU Stang

KSU Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver 400A Fastback
Sure did,

He dropped the car off, and about 30min later tune was updated.
What was really nice is that he left the car for a few days so that it could be validated in all conditions. (hot start, cold start, and even on the dyno)

I am happy to report she is OEM stock and silky smooth now.
Starts like stock, with silky smooth power delivery.
Just like I am normally used to.
And made right over 600 rwhp on our Mustang dyno. (octane limited)

I am grateful that he dropped it off, so that I could see it in person.

Its a stunning car as well, and very clean.
Got a lot of compliments from people that saw it here at the building.
Yeah man, and thanks again!

In a very interesting series of events though, the kit is coming off the car now, and the wife and I trading the mustang in for a new car for her (others on this board may have seen my classifieds already). Back in November when I bought the kit, we had planned to keep the car for years, but now we have a need for a more family friendly car.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Yeah man, and thanks again!

In a very interesting series of events though, the kit is coming off the car now, and the wife and I are the mustang in for a new car for her (others on this board may have seen my classifieds already). Back in November when I bought the kit, we had planned to keep the car for years, but now we have a need for a more family friendly car.

Not a problem!

And I feel ya... I only have one kiddo, but that keeps me driving my 4 door truck 90% of the time. LOL.

OP
OP
KSU Stang

KSU Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver 400A Fastback
Not a problem!

And I feel ya... I only have one kiddo, but that keeps me driving my 4 door truck 90% of the time. LOL.
ha right? I was just thinking there was more time, and maybe we'd be able to work something out, so much for plans... in a matter of a few days everything changes!
Sponsored