Sponsored

Rear Suspension Creak - Please Help!

Massih408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT PP
I have a very similar creaking to OPs original video. I have Ridetech Coils, BMR sway bars and end links, and the BMR cradle lock out kit. I swapped the camber arms with AAD ones which are very nice as I had though it was the LCA bushings but the creaking is still present, curious if anyone has gotten the solve
Sponsored

OP
OP
DeepImpactCoyote15

DeepImpactCoyote15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium, 50 Years Pkg, DIB, MT82
I have a very similar creaking to OPs original video. I have Ridetech Coils, BMR sway bars and end links, and the BMR cradle lock out kit. I swapped the camber arms with AAD ones which are very nice as I had though it was the LCA bushings but the creaking is still present, curious if anyone has gotten the solve
2 piece cradle lockout will creak pretty bad. I got a new one and it helped. Spray the cradle lockout with water to see if it goes away, mine did less when I had that noise. I still have noise from all my solid connections like lca/etc but not lockout

Massih408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT PP
thank you. I’ll give spraying water under the cradle lockout a shot to see if it helps the creaking and report back. @DeepImpactCoyote15
Sponsored