Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
OEM MFT is great in terms if vehicle integration and reliability but the sintegrate/ Raxiom units look great from what I have seen. If the Raxiom unit has a near sync 3 UI design I would seriously consider it. ( and help test one, listening @AMAlexLazarus? :D)

I wish to have a more responsive capactive touchscreen and OEM sync 3 is just too damn expensive right now. Maybe in 3 years when every Preminum Ford has them they will be cheaper but until then....

I'm always watching and listening [MENTION=6944]zackmd1[/MENTION]!!!

More info to come when I'm allowed to do so. Believe me guys, I'm not doing this to torment/irritate, I promise. It's the last thing I want to do.

I'm limited to what can be mentioned.

Alex
Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

More info to come when I'm allowed to do so. Believe me guys, I'm not doing this to torment/irritate, I promise. It's the last thing I want to do.

Alex
I feel tormented... :p

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP

Alex
Really hoping all this secrecy means the unit will have pleasant surprises in store :D

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Really hoping all this secrecy means the unit will have pleasant surprises in store :D
Actually it's likely the opposite :(
Delays and secrecy like this in a product launch only means one thing: they have some cool new feature, but they can't quite make it work properly yet. No vendors are allowed to say anything about it possibly having that feature in case it ultimately doesn't work and they have to remove it from the final product.

That way no one's hopes are let down and no one gets in an outrage about it not having that feature, when it was rumored it would have it from a credible source.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Whoops!

Last edited:

Sponsored

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Some guy posted about sync3 and many other things in a different thread... That unit being $500 shipped with no lag and unique features.(coming from the United States)

So... Raxiom better speak up before that guy takes over the market then no one will care

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Some guy posted about sync3 and many other things in a different thread... That unit being $500 shipped with no lag and unique features.(coming from the United States)

So... Raxiom better speak up before that guy takes over the market then no one will care
So much tact. The price hasn't been announced for either one. Someone simply responded to what they'd think the price would/should be around.

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
I was on page 18.. Thinking I was getting close... Eyes watering from staring at my phone so late at night instead of snuggling the Misses and dealing with my dog kicking me in my n*ts every two minuts. Haha, can't wait for an update. I feel ID be happy with a completely different op system that uses sync. Just so I can change the background.
Subbbbbb'd.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Mouth watering so hard. I've been holding out for this unit over the TomTop but my wallet has gotten too fat to retrieve from my pants.

Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I'm gonna give it another week before I drop money in the Sintegrate unit with the Sync 3 UI.

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
So much tact. The price hasn't been announced for either one. Someone simply responded to what they'd think the price would/should be around.
The intro price is $500

after a bit it'll be $600.

I am probably gonna go with that, considering this is most likely gonna be around $800 and I could not see it doing anything better. Especially with other one having hdmi to screen mirror that is a feature I want

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Just sitting here waiting for the Raxiom unit
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg