Sponsored

Raxiom Unit in the Works?

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
you guys thinking this will be $500 or under are drunk lol, you see what they charge for 2010-14 Raxiom units?
Sponsored

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
- We should have something for you guys in the next 2 weeks.
- Factory looks, Full warranty, better tech support.
- I can't comment on the price but you know I'll update when I can.
This post was made on 1/28, so it is now three months past when when this was supposed to be announced. I'm done waiting, I'll be buying the Moddiction unit as soon as it goes on sale. Very poorly handled on AM's part IMO.

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Raxiom is losing a ton of business due to whatever issue is causing them to take 4 months to release a very in demand product...

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Raxiom is losing a ton of business due to whatever issue is causing them to take 4 months to release a very in demand product...
losing business to who? i bet if raxiom comes out with a unit with no bugs or bugs that get fixed unlike tomtop, everyone would have spent money on tomtop, then more money on the raxiom unit or the seintegrate one...

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
losing business to who? i bet if raxiom comes out with a unit with no bugs or bugs that get fixed unlike tomtop, everyone would have spent money on tomtop, then more money on the raxiom unit or the seintegrate one...
I think Raxiom as an established company would have better warranty service and customer support than tomtop and less bugs that would get fixed faster, that alone might be worth the price delta between the two for alot of people.

I will be watching the Sintergate unit with interest and that may well get my money if Raxiom doesn't get their finger out.

Sponsored

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
Man... This is getting annoying. It just occurs to me that if Tomtop will be the first company to equip sync 3 UI to there product, they have a pretty good chance to dominate this market as everyone else is really slow lol

Howitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mercedes C280
This unit would change the entire stereo and not just the screen, correct? Does it increase the power output to the speakers? And does anyone know what the power output is if so?

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
This unit would change the entire stereo and not just the screen, correct? Does it increase the power output to the speakers? And does anyone know what the power output is if so?
No. It's just going to be a new face + nav like all the other units. It's too difficult to make a new radio due to SYNC's integration.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Just a screen that uses all the stock stuff including amp and Sync

JJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550GT
is this thing ever going to be released? :frusty::headbonk:

Sponsored

c6red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
Can we at least know how much longer we are going to wait for some info?:help::help::headbonk:

nate154

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
If the Raxiom has rca outs, I'll be all over it. My friend is in the biz; he claims he's been told it will have rca outs. I'm skeptical, though. He told me retail it will be around 1200 bucks. I think he's trying rip me off, though, so he can say he's giving me his discount.

Edit: Now that I think about it, he was talking about a Rosen unit. I guess that's a whole different deal here. He also told me it wouldn't be available on the internet. But if it's that much money and virtually the same, I won't be anywhere near that.

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
If the Raxiom has rca outs, I'll be all over it. My friend is in the biz; he claims he's been told it will have rca outs. I'm skeptical, though. He told me retail it will be around 1200 bucks. I think he's trying rip me off, though, so he can say he's giving me his discount.

I get push notifications from this thread right to my phone and $1200 is "ridiculous"

Final testing as we speak.

No where near that price guys.

Patience - were at the end of the tunnel and our 6G discount is going to be good for(I do not have pricing) at least $45-55 off.

We're almost there okay!

Fpsrubyred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 base gt ruby red
I get push notifications from this thread right to my phone and $1200 is "ridiculous"

Patience - were at the end of the tunnel and our 6G discount is going to be good for(I do not have pricing) at least $45-55 off.

We're almost there okay!

You rock:headbang: thanks for keeping us updated!

nate154

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP

We're almost there okay!
Is it going to have the rca audio outs?
Sponsored

Last edited: