Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Edited
Gonna order it. 30 day risk free
Congrats on your new clothes hanger / extra large piece of future unused furniture! Oh wait, maybe that's just mine.

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I love running. I just would rather do it at home vs a trip to gym when that trip could be for weights

TXAG96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21Bronco,'20Bullitt,'01Boxster,'87Tbird-Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
how about the best of both....Weights and treadmill...at the same time :crazy:
I'll walk at 3, incline at 6 and punch in stride with 3-5 lb dumbbells for 60sec. then only walk for 60s, repeat.
Then curls, then other simple arm exercises.
30-40 minute of that will have me sweating good.

I''m not a huge runner but I keep my treadmill time anything but routine otherwise it becomes a hamster wheel and cloths hanger.

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered it, they gave it to me for 2200 for the TT8. that's fine, I went to dicks sporting goods and ran and checked out the F80, which is similar/same functionality. seemed pretty nice for me. Lol expensive cloths rack. I gotta motivate my significant other to get up on it too. toss some grays anatomy on the tv, and she will walk for weeks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
electrician just tried to charge me 1000 dollars for a single 20amp outlet.

fk off. its like 20 feet from my breaker, granted has to drop down to basement from attic, there's already wires there, empty cavity. called up an electrical friend and he's coming out tomorrow, we can knock it out for around 100 bucks he said.

my friend said, demand is so high, that people are literally asking 4x the value of work and getting instantly hired on it.

I switched my order to a SOLE F85, 2021 model. I figure it may be better for my household being able to fold up after all.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
WE've had one for 10 years, it is great. I walk 30 mins to an hour, 3.5-4mph, 3% to 6% grade and get a nice sweat. Find some light weights to carrry if you like or buy a seat of dumbells and add in some various curls for your arms.

Save $50-100 a month in gym membership. Record your favorite shows and skip commericals while you walk, it is good for hand and eye coordination,lol.

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a qn32 Samsung just now for 300 bucks from Best Buy. It has all my shows, Netflix Hulu Apple TV, and Infuse should be supported which I have a 4tb hdd with my fav shows and cartoons so I can watch them lol.

I had a 100 dollar 32 inch I bought last night, but that thing sucked and super slow

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Not sure what initial post was about - I've had treadmill for close to 10 years now - I run three days a week and do weight remaining four. I only use treadmill when I have to becuase of the weather outside.
For me running outside is so much better, compared to treadmill when I keep looking how much I have left...
So whether it's cold, hot, snowing or raining, I desperately try to go outside. Having said that - my treadmill got plenty of use.

If yours will, get a silicon lubricant for the belt. Something you'll have to do on a regular basis.
Sponsored