Random thoughts.......................

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The biggest excitement killer is when you ask someone to guess something, and their guess is way bigger/cooler than what you actually wanted to tell them.
I actually really dislike guessing things that someone did or similar so I always make some crazy awesome over the top answer. Been years now since someone asked me to guess what they did.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Ooo, ooo. Guess what I did!
Raced Vin Diesel and beat him so bad that Paul Walkers ghost stared at Vin till eye contact was made...and then shook his head. And now you're to be in the next Fast movie?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
People who complain about COVlD mandates are the same people who don't return shopping carts to the corral.
not to get too political, but I find the exact opposite around here. not saying I don't see plenty from both sides who won't spend 5 seconds worth of effort to put the cart back.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
This is true. No matter what yoir political bent, religious affiliation, which of the 58 genders you identify with, or the color of your skin, you are probably an asshole. It's what truly brings us together as a species.
Actually, there can only be 12 genders. Its well documented that God has to take one rib from Adam to make a second gender. Since Adam only had 12 ribs, that is the maximum number of genders.

Sponsored

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Once in a while I stare real hard at objects and try to levitate them with my mind, you know, just in case.

In fact, I once melted an ice cube just by staring at it. Took longer than I thought it should, but it did melt. :)

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
When people tell me “You’re gonna regret that in the morning.” I sleep until noon because I’m a problem solver.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
No man, you have to mix and match. It's like ice cream. There's only so many actual flavors, but nearly infinite combinations. Everyone gets to pick their own unique and beautiful flavor.
Sometimes I wake up and want to identify as an Autobot. Then I take a shower and see the body of a middle aged fat white dude and my identity dreams are crushed. I can never wrap my mind around the ever growing different genders. But I stand firm on the policy of "do whatever makes you happy without the expense of someone else". So I'm working on a full body Optimus Prime tattoo and the look will have me wearing a mask constantly so it works for todays social requirements I think.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
I hear "Snap," "Crackle," and "Pop" every morning. Sadly, it comes from my knees, back, and neck.:frown:

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
What if we all died and this life is our own heaven and hell. How our lives are going now is directly related to the life we lived before? Then how we deal with this one dictates how the next one goes?

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
My bloodline goes back to conquerors and kings.. I tell people I identify as royalty. They may refer to me as "Your Highness" or "Your Majesty".
<insert long drawn out rant on my opinions of the insane gender crap here>

Optimus Prime was never a hero. He's a genocidal maniac murdering robots for toy sales.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What if we all died and this life is our own heaven and hell. How our lives are going now is directly related to the life we lived before? Then how we deal with this one dictates how the next one goes?
You're stuck in Ashville = used to be Hitler. LoL

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Why do some people call it a restroom? I know I don't want to rest in any public poop/pee room. Get in and get out so I don't have to smell human sewage. I guess Bathroom doesn't work either unless there's actually bathing facilities in there.
Sponsored