Sponsored

Ramps for Lowered vehicles

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
Anyone have suggestions for dependable ramps for lowered mustangs? Have been doing the old 2x4 to ramp trick but I am looking into investing into something less wonky? Other than RaceRamps are there any good options out there?
Sponsored

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Anyone have suggestions for dependable ramps for lowered mustangs? Have been doing the old 2x4 to ramp trick but I am looking into investing into something less wonky? Other than RaceRamps are there any good options out there?
I looked for many weeks and couldn't find anything that met the 7 degree angle requirement for my gt350 besides race ramps. Only other option I could find was a jack/life system.

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
I got tired of having to drag out scrap 2x6's to get the chin spoiler to clear my cheap Pep Boys metal ramps, which didn't fit the stock 255 tires anyway, so I made my own with stacked 2x10's.. Stacking 4 boards together, it lifts the car 6" which is enough for anything I've needed to get under there for, and it was a fraction the cost of race ramps! If I were to do it again I'd probably look for 2x12's to fit the rear tires better since my 295's are a little wider than the ramps, but it's still plenty solid and I'm careful to make sure the ramps are centered under the tires.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I have an old set of original “Rhino Ramps” and they’ve worked for many low vehicles, including S550 Mustangs.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
Did not think of looking for Blemished versions, thanks for all the ideas everyone, given me a couple ideas to think about.

768mph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
BISupply Vehicle Service Ramp Set – 6.6in Car Lift, 5 Ton Heavy Duty Truck Ramps for Vehicle Maintenance, 2 Pack https://a.co/d/3K0HsCo

I am going to try these for mine. A review with a lowered S550 says he hasn’t had issues with these.
Doesn’t seem too bad for $150 compared to some other options.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have RaceRamps,they are overpriced but do the trick perfectly ...Look for blems on Amazon for a discount
this, for a non lowered car I used rhino ramps, but once I got lowered, my splitter was not worth the risk. I was going to buy those race ramp extended low profile ones. my friend has a set, SUPER NICE. SUPER COSTLY. but I would of bought them eventually if I kept car.

also I used my rhino ramps for my riding lawn mower to change blades/get resharpened lol. these things are nice to have around

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
thats cool as shit. good job

Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads