Sponsored

Quick review

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Just got my Bullitt yesterday. Very impressed! Traded in my 15 pp mustang with bmr springs....exhaust. Damn good stang!
Only have 200 mi on the Bullitt but really loving it. I live near the sacramento river. Rough curvy river roads. My 15 pp did well...but became unsettled some times on the bad roads. Good low end and short gears. Great fun car.

The Bullitt stock is much faster than my 15. Not pushing the motor...all suspension. Drove it on sport...and plus...really amazing.
Deceptivly fast....planted....never felt as fast as i was driving. Amazing ride and handling stock!
Motor feels strong..just need to break it in. The exhaust is amazing. Great sound. Not sure about deleating the resonator and installing an xpipe. Think it may be fine like it is.
Springs? Would it be worth putting Steeda or fr lowering springs on it?
Any advice would be welcomed.
Btw....i have driven these river roads for about 20 yrs with 3 very fast Miatas...my 15 pp stang. The Bullitt is by far the fastest...easiest to drive fast.
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Congrats....It wants to go fast. The challenge is restraining yourself and waiting for the right time and right road. Enjoy...

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
Just got my Bullitt yesterday. Very impressed! Traded in my 15 pp mustang with bmr springs....exhaust. Damn good stang!
Only have 200 mi on the Bullitt but really loving it. I live near the sacramento river. Rough curvy river roads. My 15 pp did well...but became unsettled some times on the bad roads. Good low end and short gears. Great fun car.

The Bullitt stock is much faster than my 15. Not pushing the motor...all suspension. Drove it on sport...and plus...really amazing.
Deceptivly fast....planted....never felt as fast as i was driving. Amazing ride and handling stock!
Motor feels strong..just need to break it in. The exhaust is amazing. Great sound. Not sure about deleating the resonator and installing an xpipe. Think it may be fine like it is.
Btw....i have driven these river roads for about 20 yrs with 3 very fast Miatas...my 15 pp stang. The Bullitt is by far the fastest...easiest to drive fast.
C'mom man, pictures...!!!!!!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Glad you like your new Bullitt! You made a good swap.

Sponsored

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
At the ford dealer in dixon
Good people. Bought my 15 from them also.
Were you able to talk them down to a reasonable price? I just picked up my bullitt on Friday from capitol ford in San Jose and got an out the door price of 52k

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Forgot to mention mine has all options besides recaros...didn’t want to pay for seats you lose options with.

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Were you able to talk them down to a reasonable price? I just picked up my bullitt on Friday from capitol ford in San Jose and got an out the door price of 52k
Yes...they matched a much lower price from a bay area dealer. Cant complain. Bought 2 mustangs from them. Treated me right.

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN

I am up here in the town of cool. Took salmon falls rd to 49
Twisties....dips ...an amazing road. A favorate for sport bikes and sports cars.
Driven the 15 stang with the PP a few times ...car felt big..on edge of control.
The Bullitt....very different car. Felt small..total control on the dips..curves. The steering and suspension was perfect on sport. Oh....and the exhaust. Damn amazing car.
This car is built to drive...not just from light to light. It need twisty roads. I am totaly amazed. Never thought a muscle car could handle a road like that. So hsppy i bought this car!
Sponsored

Last edited: