Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
That's awesome man. Car is definitely moving out.

Awesome.
Car runs great! What mode were you in again?
Drag Mode, shifter in D.

Speaking of which... "Rupal's Drag Race" is going to be at the drag strip in March. I was looking up events at the track and found that. At first, I thought you dressed up and drag raced but no, you drive in and sit there and watch a show on a stage. I thought it was weird but hey, you should support your local "Drag Strip" these days! :p

Last edited:

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Drag Mode, shifter in D.

Speaking of which... "Rupal's Drag Race" is going to be at the drag strip in March. I was looking up events at the track and found that. At first, I thought you dressed up and drag raced but no, you drive in and sit there and watch a show on a stage. I thought it was weird but hey, you should support your local "Drag Strip" these days! :p
This cannot be true. I just...

Pre-order...

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Got the phase 2 update. Car feels good and no more 123bug. Quick question is it me or does downshifting in sport mode feel funny. The car likes down shifts until it hits fifth gear and almost like stays there sometimes until you come to a complete stop. Then the gears shift down. Almost like it is delayed. Has anybody else noticed that. Only in sport mode and not in drive. Thanks

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Got the phase 2 update. Car feels good and no more 123bug. Quick question is it me or does downshifting in sport mode feel funny. The car likes down shifts until it hits fifth gear and almost like stays there sometimes until you come to a complete stop. Then the gears shift down. Almost like it is delayed. Has anybody else noticed that. Only in sport mode and not in drive. Thanks
I've noticed HARD downshifts.. Almost like it locks up the rear tires some times. Mostly when the car just got started and hasn't warmed up. Sport on my 300A would do it and Sport+ on my 401A has been the same.. I don't think this is because of the Roush tune. My stock cars did it too.

TonyHawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, Roush Stage 2 SC kit, Roush axel back / x-pipe, chin splitter, aero foil and side scoops, GT350R wheels
Havenā€™t noticed mine doing that. I use Sport + in town almost all the time.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've noticed HARD downshifts.. Almost like it locks up the rear tires some times. Mostly when the car just got started and hasn't warmed up. Sport on my 300A would do it and Sport+ on my 401A has been the same.. I don't think this is because of the Roush tune. My stock cars did it too.
Yes... I haven't completely figured it out logically but I can pretty much avoid it now but its happened at least a half dozen times. Usually in the lower speeds and gears where there's nowhere else to downshift to but 1st but your not quit going 1st type speeds. Either when you manually downshift or hit the gas enough to cause it to downshift. It's pretty violent. That's my experience at least

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
In case you hadnā€™t seen this. He has the killer chiller and Iā€™m not sure what else:

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Looks like 10.8 at 130 in good air with the roush phase 2 and KC. He doesnā€™t mention the tire or fuel. On the last pass he got the low fuel pressure CEL.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
In case you hadnā€™t seen this. He has the killer chiller and Iā€™m not sure what else:

He's on a Roush tune but his runs show why running these things at the track are so inconsistent. If the heat doesn't get (he has the chiller killer) you then the low fuel pressure will. or your cats... Tough to dial in I would think

Last edited:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
He's on a Roush tune but his runs show why running these things at the track are so inconsistent on a 93 phase 2 cal. If the heat doesn't get (he has the chiller killer) you then the low fuel pressure will. or your cats... Tough to dial in I would think
btw he is on a phase 1 cal from sept. Very nice run on phase 1

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
He's on a Roush tune but his runs show why running these things at the track are so inconsistent. If the heat doesn't get (he has the chiller killer) you then the low fuel pressure will. or your cats... Tough to dial in I would think
They're pretty consistent in colder weather..... His 1st run he knocked off a 1.5 60', so he must be on a drag radial at least... he needs to heat up the tires more..... at least see some smoke b4 rolling out... it's why he didn't hook up the 2nd and 3rd times

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Anyone in this thread have a 2020 Roush Stage 3? I would love to see if the power train cooling package they added with an additional supercharger cooler, engine cooler, transmission cooler and differential cooler made big improvements overall and how it stacks up against a GT500. I would think power wise and performance should be very close.