OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP in magnetic
OK, I didn't mean the Brembo sticker, that's something I would do, looks good. I guess I was referring to Horse Stickers, if that's what you were considering.
Its not a horse sticker, its an item central to the game. Looks like this, but dont worry you convinced me against it. i will be putting as a wallpaper on my MFT screen.
triforce.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Its not a horse sticker, its an item central to the game. Looks like this, but dont worry you convinced me against it. i will be putting as a wallpaper on my MFT screen.
Sorry, sometimes I just don't get it.:doh:

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
Are the brakes on the 5.0's Brembos??? funny how they don't come red like most times I see brembo's.

OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So its been a while since I've posted, and in that time i've done a few more mods. The Borla S-type is in and ive also installed some redline hood struts and the Diode dynamics switchbacks. Also, this morning i had some matte black Velgen VMB5s put on and it looks great.
Samsung Pics 066.jpg
Samsung Pics 067.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Luckily, Velgen wheels is based out of Miami about 15min from me and thanks to Scott and the guys at Velgen I was able to get the not yet released but soon to come satin black color for the VMB5s

As for Reviews on my mods, ill start with the Rims. awesome! they make the car look so much better and cleaning my rims and brakes will be a lot easier. Also the 275s int the front and 295s in the rear are pretty nice.

next, Diode Dynamics switchbacks. I had one fail on me within a week, but the people at DD were pretty good about replacing it. I was slightly annoyed with the fact that my car looked a bit off for a few weeks, but its all better now.

Now the Borla S-type. Awesome! my mustang now sounds like it has a pair. it is loud when I accelerate and then when I cruise, it gets quiet. If you dont want loud i would probably go with the touring.

Finally the Redline hood struts. I got them because my CJ pony parts rewards dollars were about to expire and I had 50$. They were great for that one time I opened my hood, but for me i dont go in there enough. if it wasnt for the discount i got on them, i probably wouldnt have purchased it. I'm not saying they're bad, I just dont get much use out of them. for the person thats always working in their hood, this would be awesome to get that prop rod out of the way.

Last edited:

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
Looks awesome!!

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
I'm liking it as well, clean and unique. Keep it up!

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
Awesome car. My favorite so far. Picking up my gt tomorrow in MM

OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, congrats!

Sponsored

Zobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C.O. Mustang GT
OK first mod feedback ... powder coated brakes. they look awesome, but are such a pain to keep clean. i will be looking into carbon ceramic brake pads to deal with the brake dust, but for now im just cleaning them regularly.

number 2... Eibach lowing springs

I love them! when i first got her way back in december, i was a bit disappointed. My previous car was an E46 M3 and i missed the way she handled. The stock GT PP was no were near my M. Now that being said, when i lowered her, WOW what a difference. i now have confidence in every turn and it is really fun to drive. At first there was no change in ride quality, but after the springs have broken in a bit, the ride is a little more rough, but nothing too terrible.

for number 3, the Diode dynamics lighting.
nothing but positive here, I love them. Easy to install (if you watch the video) and look great. Remember to unplug the trunk light before using a screwdriver to pop out the bulb. I shorted it and blew a fuse which sent me on a mission for a new micro fuse (amazon sells them)

My last review is on the Anchor Room tint kit. over all pretty good, I'm not a fan of tinted headlights and the option to tint just the corner of the headlight was pretty nice. I didnt install the whole kit because I didn't want all the lights tinted and because I didn't like the tints they gave me for the rear tail lights. They only cover the parts you can see from directly behind the car, they dont cover the inside portion of the taillight, so from a certain angle i could see the red underneath and that was enough for me to just take it off. Other than that, the rest of the kit is good.

I'll let you all know my thoughts on the Borla S-type when it arrives and its installed
Do you have any noise/squeaking issues with your Eibach springs? BTW, car looks great!

OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did at first on the driver side rear... turns out I didn't install the spring quite right... it needed to rotate around and lock in place. Mine was off by about 2 inches. After that, the noises stopped

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
How do you like the Nitto INVO tires so far?

I might get a low profile set to wrap the 18X9's I'm trying to stuff under my 93'

OP
OP
cjm9999

cjm9999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good grip, no noise. I thought I was sacrificing grip when I sold the p zeros, but I no longer feel that way. So far I'm happy. I've only driven about 400 miles on them because this isn't my daily. But I'll let you know if my opinion changes.

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
Thanks, I appreciate the input and the confirmation that they are quiet.

The tread pattern really makes you tip your head at first, and Nitto makes some big claims on them.
Sponsored