11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Hi All-
I am new to the forums. I recently purchased a new Mustang GT.

After about 300 miles, I installed a Stage II Procharger kit with F-1A Procharger, ID-1000's, and a JMS Fuel Max, ARH Longtube headers, and a catback.

I am in the process of refining the MAF calibration via HP tuners. Anyone have any examples of a stage II Procharger MAF table that has worked well?

I am just curious if I am heading in the right direction. I e-mailed Procharger tech support to get internal dimensions for the intercooler, but never got a response. (I also am curious how the MAF meters 100% of the air in its installed location)

Right now, I am have some issues with the car falling on its face at WOT and trying to rule out some items. Runs and idles great, just has issues with high loads.

Thanks,
Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
You should have a Maf curve that has been tested and flowed for that sensor in its inlet system. It's the only way to be sure it's correct, and the MAF signal is everything and needs to be spot on flows and tested and should not be changed to suite your fueling needs. There are other ways such as injector slopes, or fuel tables to adjust fueling if wideband shows that's off. If you didn't get a 30 point MAF curve for your MAF sensor that was flowed and tested for the inlet system that came with the SC kit than you need to find it.

OP
OP
11secls1

11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
You should have a Maf curve that has been tested and flowed for that sensor in its inlet system. It's the only way to be sure it's correct, and the MAF signal is everything and needs to be spot on flows and tested and should not be changed to suite your fueling needs. There are other ways such as injector slopes, or fuel tables to adjust fueling if wideband shows that's off. If you didn't get a 30 point MAF curve for your MAF sensor that was flowed and tested for the inlet system that came with the SC kit than you need to find it.
In order to get the F-1A head unit, I had to go with the tuner kit which does not come with a tune.

Sponsored

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Cool. Reason I asked is I don't think you will find much tuning help. I haven't seen any Tuners that post on any forum to my knowledge

OP
OP
11secls1

11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Cool. Reason I asked is I don't think you will find much tuning help. I haven't seen any Tuners that post on any forum to my knowledge
I have noticed. I am not going to pay top dollar for a tune that is "locked" and can't be modified. If they decide to close up shop, I'm stuck starting from scratch.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I get it but Lund doesn't charge a ton I believe 200 for FI and I doubt he's closing shop anytime soon

emh87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium 6MT
I would highly recommend Lund for tuning. They did an amazing job with my tuning, and are always willing to adjust the tune to your needs. I pulled 701 whp with the stage 2 kit with a D1. Absolutely zero issues with the tune. I used the nGauge also btw. Also they are not going anywhere any time soon, they are too good at what they do.

Sponsored
OP
OP
11secls1

11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I get it but Lund doesn't charge a ton I believe 200 for FI and I doubt he's closing shop anytime soon
I called to inquire with a vendor about it. It's almost a $900 because I have to buy a tuning device such as the nGauge or SCT handheld. They won't send me the HPT file. The cost is not an issue. I would pay more. I just don't like being held captive. I wouldn't even mind signing a non disclosure to protect their intellectual property.

I own a fairly large instrumentation and automation business and we would never get away with locking our software. Our customers would not be interested in purchasing something they could only get serviced by one vendor.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
All the tuners Lock their tunes. No one will give you the file. Others tunes have had their tunes stolen and copied for that reason. The 2015 PCM are way more complicated than the 11-14 and you don't have the avg blower. I totally get where your coming from but I think your going to end up frustrated with a vehicle that doesn't run correctly

Dolsvt00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
There are tuners on here, if you search through threads I have posted you can easily see why we avoid the topic on this forum. I wish I could help but I use SCT for Ford, however if youd like to take the conversation elsewhere I can do my best to get you going down the right path of maf scaling.

OP
OP
11secls1

11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
All the tuners Lock their tunes. No one will give you the file. Others tunes have had their tunes stolen and copied for that reason. The 2015 PCM are way more complicated than the 11-14 and you don't have the avg blower. I totally get where your coming from but I think your going to end up frustrated with a vehicle that doesn't run correctly
Not going to end up frustrated.

I will win regardless of how much time and money I have to throw at this thing.:D

OP
OP
11secls1

11secls1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.axxis-corp.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
There are tuners on here, if you search through threads I have posted you can easily see why we avoid the topic on this forum. I wish I could help but I use SCT for Ford, however if youd like to take the conversation elsewhere I can do my best to get you going down the right path of maf scaling.
PM sent
Sponsored