MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Belt was a tight fit at home in my garage with all my tools. Cant' imagine it lets go and try to fix it on the road some place. yikes....
Did you try to put the belt on with the smooth idler pulley in place? I tried that at first then pulled it off and the belt went on easy. Then I put the pulley on and tensioned it down.

Good news is, since it's stage 2 if you toss a belt it's not an issue, you can still drive with no problems.
Sponsored

GHOSTRACER

Midlife Crisis......Again
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
You are going to LOVE it!!

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
Did you try to put the belt on with the smooth idler pulley in place? I tried that at first then pulled it off and the belt went on easy. Then I put the pulley on and tensioned it down.

Good news is, since it's stage 2 if you toss a belt it's not an issue, you can still drive with no problems.
Yes, that is what I like about the stage 2 system. Belt snaps I can still get home as long as the belt didn't knock a hole in a hose or something.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
you get to drive it yet? I just got a tune back to go from 2k to 7500. 2nd gear is worthless even with 305 nt555r's and traction control off! a third gear pull is INSANE and he isn't done yet with the tune! Still plenty left in it!

My logs said I hit 13.6 psi at 7100 rpm with a 4.75 pulley. I have catless headers, is that even possible with that pulley, headers and 725ft above sealevel?

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
you get to drive it yet? I just got a tune back to go from 2k to 7500. 2nd gear is worthless even with 305 nt555r's and traction control off! a third gear pull is INSANE and he isn't done yet with the tune! Still plenty left in it!

My logs said I hit 13.6 psi at 7100 rpm with a 4.75 pulley. I have catless headers, is that even possible with that pulley, headers and 725ft above sealevel?
Not yet. My base tune was too lean in the low end of the powerband. I got a re-tune with a higher fuel ratio but now she is hard to start when cold. So guessing now it has just a little too much fuel. I send the second set of logs to Lund. got them there by 3pm EST. They closed at 5pm so won't my next tune until tomorrow morning. Need to let them know it's hard to start when cold now.

I have an x pipe and mufflers but still stock headers and cats. Going to change those out in October / November. Paying someone to do that I am not messing with those. Might has a buddy if he can help me but most likely going to pay someone.

Dying to get into boost they did increase me to 7500 RPM as well but said no boost yet. :(

Sponsored

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Wanted to drive down to Boostworks and talk to Travis about my OPG's and crank gears today. Will just wait on the new tune. :)

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Wanted to drive down to Boostworks and talk to Travis about my OPG's and crank gears today. Will just wait on the new tune. :)
I have been hounding him about the PC race valve pipe he makes not the intake. Any way you can ask him about it when you get there? ;)

I am having some starting issues as well, he said he was going to address it in the next revision. I think I may need to go to the dyno for the next round of revisions. 120mph on the mean streets of McKinney is ridiculous!

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Going to add the race valve to my car should have upgraded when I ordered the kit but that is a lot cheaper than a head unit. ;) Will see what I can do hoping he can fit me in next week.

Also I had a hard time getting Terry on the phone with Beefcake need to order the parts.

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Little bit of an update. Car is getting closer to being dialed in but ran into a small problem. Lund has been getting me to do some WOT pulls from 2000 to 6500 RPM's. First to second hit 6500 to 7000 just fine. But when going 2nd to 3rd the car cuts power at 5200. I did not order the plugs with my kit which looks to be my issue. Lund is seeing some blowout when the boost starts kicking in. Factory plugs at the stock gaps. Got a set of NGK's will be putting them in this weekend.

Next week taking the car to Boostworks to have my MMR OPG's and crank gears installed.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Little bit of an update. Car is getting closer to being dialed in but ran into a small problem. Lund has been getting me to do some WOT pulls from 2000 to 6500 RPM's. First to second hit 6500 to 7000 just fine. But when going 2nd to 3rd the car cuts power at 5200. I did not order the plugs with my kit which looks to be my issue. Lund is seeing some blowout when the boost starts kicking in. Factory plugs at the stock gaps. Got a set of NGK's will be putting them in this weekend.

Next week taking the car to Boostworks to have my MMR OPG's and crank gears installed.

That boost is fun right!!!

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
very nice!!! :)

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
That boost is fun right!!!
Until I get spark plug blowout and power cuts out. :( Right now I have to keep it under 5K so I can only get into boost a little bit. My 275's are holding up so far ! haha

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Until I get spark plug blowout and power cuts out. :( Right now I have to keep it under 5K so I can only get into boost a little bit. My 275's are holding up so far ! haha
:( above 5k you can say good bye to traction. The top of the power band is f'ing ridiculous! I have 305 nt555r's and with TC off I blow the tires off in 2nd above 5k. You feel it start to slip a little before then BOOM tires are marking up the road :)

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
:( above 5k you can say good bye to traction. The top of the power band is f'ing ridiculous! I have 305 nt555r's and with TC off I blow the tires off in 2nd above 5k. You feel it start to slip a little before then BOOM tires are marking up the road :)
What do you have your nGauge set to monitor when you are in the gauges mode? Have mine in the default mode right now.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
What do you have your nGauge set to monitor when you are in the gauges mode? Have mine in the default mode right now.
So I have the boost+ so I monitor the following

Vac/Boost
ECT
Knock
Lambda 1
Lambda 2
AFR1
Sponsored