Sponsored

Procharger HO installed, dyno results.

Dimitris550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt Auto Swapped 6r80 twin turbo
Finally got the Procharger HO installed and dynoed. It made 567 rwhp and 475 rwtq. That's on a complete factory 2017 Mustang Gt Mt 82 with Procharger's canned tune @ 8 psi 93 octane,p1sc. The really only other mod to car is a DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft which I dont know effected the results. With the canned tune I gotta say it drives spot on, no surging , hesitation, or complaints, drives like stock until you get on it. Power comes on smooth and keeps pulling. I'm really impressed with this kit. If your on the fence and doing the research before purchase my advice is to pull the trigger it's worth every penny. The driveshaft was very noticeable as far as driveability as well. The car shifts easier, revs come down faster and less noise. Hoping to break in the high 10's on the NT05R'S with this current set up but maybe that's wishful thinking.
Sponsored

keiths2kgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT PP 50th AP
very nice, i'm one of those on the fence haha! can you share details of what you ordered exactly in the kit? there are several options when i look at those kits.

OP
OP

Dimitris550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt Auto Swapped 6r80 twin turbo
I got the complete HO kit from Lethal Performance 6,200 and some change. Came with Ngauge using hp tuners so later on when you want more with a dyno tune the hp tuners /n gauge will be good to go jjust need to pay for the tune. There are many opitions, just depends what on your goals. Some distributors will sell the kit with the Diablo tuner which alot of shops don't use to dyno tune so your have to buy the tuner all over again. The canned tune is naturally a little rich for safety, so there's alot left in it. If you want over 600 rwhp go with a tuner kit from beefcake then get the injectors and dyno tune. I'm happy with the route I went it's more than enough power for a daily driver and very safe.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Dyno sheet or it never happened

Sponsored

GHOSTRACER

Midlife Crisis......Again
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
What size pulley?

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
man I want one but just wonder. Why does AM have the Stage 2 kit for 6500 and all others are 75-7600?

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
Now a couple more questions. 1 what's the advantage of the big red race bov if your only running 9-10psi and 2 if you don't get a handheld how do you tune it?

Last edited:

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang