Procharger installed

ColtonimusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
What do you have your nGauge set to monitor when you are in the gauges mode? Have mine in the default mode right now.
I currently have mine set up for boost, iat, ect, knock, and afr. What did your check engine light end up being?
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
What do you have your nGauge set to monitor when you are in the gauges mode? Have mine in the default mode right now.
Boost, TFT, AFR1/2, Spark, Knock

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
I currently have mine set up for boost, iat, ect, knock, and afr. What did your check engine light end up being?
It was an 068A code I started it too soon after the flash. I re-flashed the car and the code went away. The code means writing to the NVRAM was not finished when I tried to start the car.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
:( above 5k you can say good bye to traction. The top of the power band is f'ing ridiculous! I have 305 nt555r's and with TC off I blow the tires off in 2nd above 5k. You feel it start to slip a little before then BOOM tires are marking up the road :)

I do my first pull to 5k tonight for Lund. Should be interesting on 275 PZeros after this tune revision. I have NTO5Rs on the garage floor though.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Little bit of an update. Car is getting closer to being dialed in but ran into a small problem. Lund has been getting me to do some WOT pulls from 2000 to 6500 RPM's. First to second hit 6500 to 7000 just fine. But when going 2nd to 3rd the car cuts power at 5200. I did not order the plugs with my kit which looks to be my issue. Lund is seeing some blowout when the boost starts kicking in. Factory plugs at the stock gaps. Got a set of NGK's will be putting them in this weekend.

Next week taking the car to Boostworks to have my MMR OPG's and crank gears installed.

The factory plug gap is like 0.52, at least it was on my car when I took them out. Guarantee this is an issue with your car.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
The factory plug gap is like 0.52, at least it was on my car when I took them out. Guarantee this is an issue with your car.
As soon as I told Lund I had the stock plugs with the stock gaps he knew right away that is my issue. He said he can see it in the logs. Big relief for me I was worried I had a more serious issue.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
As soon as I told Lund I had the stock plugs with the stock gaps he knew right away that is my issue. He said he can see it in the logs. Big relief for me I was worried I had a more serious issue.
.28-.32 Mine are at .30 no issues.

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Hoping this is my issue factory gaps are .49 to .52. Lund says they can see my blowout in the logs. Don't know if this 95+ degree heat is also being a factor down here in SE Texas.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
We have run stock plugs with no issues.
However when swapping to the cooler plugs we gap them at .32
Haven't seen an issue yet at that gap.
That is the gap I am using based on another post you put up. All is well so far!

Sponsored

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we usually do .28

ColtonimusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Mine are .030" just because that's what Lund recommended to me.

OP
OP

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Lund is telling me to gap the new plugs at .28 to .30 would pull the stock plugs out now but the new ones come tomorrow.

ColtonimusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Lund is telling me to gap the new plugs at .28 to .30 would pull the stock plugs out now but the new ones come tomorrow.
Be aware that you have to pull the battery box to get to the farthest aft passenger side plug.
Sponsored