OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
That will work. :)

Keeping the size of the file down helps, thats what really matters.
Some people will send us a 5 min file, but they only floorded it for 5 seconds. LOL.

We just care about the 5-20 seconds of WOT action. :)
Me too ;)
Sponsored

RHDZach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Performance Package
Awesome review, thanks! I've been planning on buying the stage II kit for quite some time (my house is being sold friday, so it may be time to pull the trigger).. Have you heard any estimates as to how long the clutch is expected to last marking 500-600whp? Maybe ProChargerTECH can provide some input if you havent?

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Awesome review, thanks! I've been planning on buying the stage II kit for quite some time (my house is being sold friday, so it may be time to pull the trigger).. Have you heard any estimates as to how long the clutch is expected to last marking 500-600whp? Maybe ProChargerTECH can provide some input if you havent?
We haven't hurt our clutch yet...
Been supercharged since day 1...
Runs right at 600-620rwhp depending on the day...(currently STG2 system/tune)

We do have a set of FRPP axles here ready to go in before hitting the track with sticky tires.

RHDZach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Performance Package

We do have a set of FRPP axles here ready to go in before hitting the track with sticky tires.
Awesome, thanks for the followup!

Sponsored

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Is your car full weight?

What is the anticipated ETA for a track date and runs?

Thanks

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
PCV Connectors

Wanted to clean up the look of the PCV system so I picked up some snap fittings from the dealer.

Before:

Passenger side is especially "erect":

Driver's side:

After:

I think it looks cleaner and has more of a factory look.

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Custom Tune

Got some new toys:

It's just a matter of time until the exhaust system will be upgraded, figured I might as well invest in a nice tuning device to prepare for future mods. The nGAUGE seems to be a pretty popular handheld device so I got in touch with Beefcake.

Beefcake recommended the ID1000 fuel injectors to open up the capability of the tune and so as to not limit myself with the custom Lund tune that will follow.

In addition, I haven't been especially impressed with the user interface and speed of the Diablo inTune during datalogging. I'm anxious to see what this nGAUGE is all about.

I'll try to get the injectors installed later this week. I am planning to go to the track Wednesday (tomorrow) so the car wouldn't be up and running in time considering the remote tune process.

Updates to follow.

Thanks Beefcake!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
your very welcome!!!!

Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Very nice review! Glad everything worked out, can't wait to order mine and experience what you are with your car!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Very nice review! Glad everything worked out, can't wait to order mine and experience what you are with your car!
Great post to see at the end of my day. :) :cheers::headbang::thumbsup:

FivepointOHYEAH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6M
Hey sanchecruz, I want this exact kit for the reasons you listed above, driveability and reliability. But I enjoy winning against others who try to overtake a lane i want lol. So my question is, is the power really noticeable. I mean obviously 130HP is but are you happy content with the power? Im between this and whipple, both are the easiest to install. Also do you feel any lag in power compared to when you were all NA? thats something i dont want to lose ever. Torque is nice but to me instant car drive response is what i want, sorry its a long question, i appreciate your time.

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Lund Tune

Added the Lund tune to the equation. Just got back from the dyno shop.

Procharger H.O. Complete Kit (P-1SC-1) with ID1000 injectors and custom Lund Racing tune:

We did three runs but on the first one there was a bit of wheel slip which resulted in low power (512rwhp) so we left that one off the graph. This is just a scanned image, I will upload some higher quality stuff later.

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Hey sanchecruz, I want this exact kit for the reasons you listed above, driveability and reliability. But I enjoy winning against others who try to overtake a lane i want lol. So my question is, is the power really noticeable. I mean obviously 130HP is but are you happy content with the power? Im between this and whipple, both are the easiest to install. Also do you feel any lag in power compared to when you were all NA? thats something i dont want to lose ever. Torque is nice but to me instant car drive response is what i want, sorry its a long question, i appreciate your time.
After the custom tune, I'm at 554rwhp. That's a difference of 189rwhp from the stock output. It's VERY noticeable. 365rwhp stock to 554rwhp Procharged= 52% increase in power! Night and day!

Lag? None. There is gobs of power everywhere, at all RPM ranges. The coyote motor has plenty of torque down low even before the boost starts hitting. Once boost hits, it's like warp speed. Power delivery is smooth and linear. The higher the RPM's climb, the harder she pulls. I will admit that the canned tune was a bit uninspiring in the lower RPM range (below 3500), but with the custom tune, power pours on HARD and early. I'm assuming this is attributed to changes in the cam timing by Lund. Lund FTW!

I say go for it man. Hard to beat the performance value. I have ZERO regrets.
Sponsored

Last edited: