Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
He has run it without the supercharger but I’m not sure about removing the intercooler. I keep feeling like it’s not getting air through the radiator. Maybe the air deflectors are missing so the air is going around the radiator. But he put a legit 3000cfm fan on it so he should be good
Sponsored

OP
OP

Procharged 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILLIAM
Vehicle(s)
2014 procharged mustang gt
He has run it without the supercharger but I’m not sure about removing the intercooler. I keep feeling like it’s not getting air through the radiator. Maybe the air deflectors are missing so the air is going around the radiator. But he put a legit 3000cfm fan on it so he should be good

I have not removed intercooler but I did inspect it to make sure there were no blockages. Also I bought and re installed All the air dams a while ago. I'm pretty much at a loss as to what's going in with it And now that it's cold outside I can't even test anything cause the car don't get hot.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
It is a puzzle.

Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Not really my style to dump a problem on someone els. I know how it feels and it sucks.

I will figure this out.
I agree.that was a weak statement shows he's has no trust in himself and is also very dishonest to dump that on someone else , Should be ashamed of himself or even suggesting that. Thats some horrible advice. hope you figure it out good luck.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have not removed intercooler but I did inspect it to make sure there were no blockages. Also I bought and re installed All the air dams a while ago. I'm pretty much at a loss as to what's going in with it And now that it's cold outside I can't even test anything cause the car don't get hot.
It has all the air deflectors? Both sides of the radiator top and bottom

OP
OP

Procharged 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILLIAM
Vehicle(s)
2014 procharged mustang gt
It has all the air deflectors? Both sides of the radiator top and bottom

Yes. It didn't have the bottom deflector when I bought the car. But I bought one and installed it a while ago.

Brokenbumper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
2014 mustang Gt
Hey just incase anyone else is reading this I was having the same issue with my procharged 2014 mustang. It would overheat by just doing a little bit of spirited driving but wouldn’t over heat when driving regularly. I have the supplied procharger fan and the stock non track pack radiator. First I replaced the thermostat while performing a coolant flush. I performed the coolant flush because I noticed some weird floating black pieces in the procharger overflow almost like the inner lining was coming apart in the procharger overflow tank. Filled the coolant with 50/50 mix and been driving around for a month vehicle doesn’t over heat at all cylinder head temp stays at 198 even at 88+ degrees. Hopefully that helps you guys !

Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hey just incase anyone else is reading this I was having the same issue with my procharged 2014 mustang. It would overheat by just doing a little bit of spirited driving but wouldn’t over heat when driving regularly. I have the supplied procharger fan and the stock non track pack radiator. First I replaced the thermostat while performing a coolant flush. I performed the coolant flush because I noticed some weird floating black pieces in the procharger overflow almost like the inner lining was coming apart in the procharger overflow tank. Filled the coolant with 50/50 mix and been driving around for a month vehicle doesn’t over heat at all cylinder head temp stays at 198 even at 88+ degrees. Hopefully that helps you guys !
more water less coolant will run cooler.