Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
@Tomster try the ignore list - it’s bliss. Makes it seem like he never came back lol. It even removes his content when people quote him. The only way you have a clue that he typed something is once in a while, it seems like someone is talking to their self.
@Tomster please take your buddy’s advice. You guys running around trying to own the forum is like you telling us HEPR owners our cars are overvalued cause of their heritage packages.

It’s childish and unproductive and really makes you guys look stupid.

I could elevate all of these posts about me that you guys constantly put on here to the moderators but I find it sad that you you guys continuously exhibit idiot behaviors in front of the forum.

One day, @Tomster decides it’s a good day to give away an oil filter… the next, you’re on here deuchebagging like this… it negates what you consider to be “a contribution to the forum”. Don’t be that person… if you’re gonna be a contributor, do it in all ways.

Jeff @stanglife, grow up… I assume you self-identify as a grown, male adult.

My last post to you guys… enjoy life… if you don’t know Jesus Christ, maybe getting to learn Him could ease some of the hate you guys deal with… after all, ‘Tis the season.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
@Tomster try the ignore list - it’s bliss. Makes it seem like he never came back lol. It even removes his content when people quote him. The only way you have a clue that he typed something is once in a while, it seems like someone is talking to their self.
Maybe in a perfect world Jeff.

We, as a community, are people who sometimes have differring opinions. That does not make us "animals". People who throw those kinds of unjustified insults around so loosely either think that they are insulated by some form of anonymity or there are some personal defects going on. All this coming from a guy that really contributes nothing around here. I believe there is a word that describes people like that.

He uses this place as some kind of entertainment platform and gives nothing tangible back in return. I believe there is another word for that.

Standby for his justification, spin, or deflection pertaining to his comments and behavior. I'm sure there is a word for that too.

It's not that I don't know what words to use, it's just that im not going to throw vulger words around like he does. I'll let everyone fill in the blanks.

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
I'm jealous - everyone in here gets to argue but me so ......

non R GT350s are worthless
HERs are overpriced
Base GT350Rs are for people who cant afford a radio
All colors other than Performance Blue look horrible
The only thing worse than a car not Performance Blue is a car not Performance Blue with no stripes
If you own anything older than a 2019- well I wont go there but its bad- really bad
If you have no miles on your car you are not driving it enough / what a waste
But not too many miles on your car or you are ruining your investment
If your car burns oil its because you screwed it up
None of you know how to drive and your track times suck
If you took off your carbon fiber wheels you are weak and scared
You are all wrong about everything unless you agree with me

Anyone left to pi$$ off- or did I cover all of you? : P

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple

HERs are overpriced
The only thing worse than a car not Performance Blue is a car not Performance Blue with no stripes
If you own anything older than a 2019- well I wont go there but its bad- really bad

You forgot the GT owners !

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
You forgot the GT owners !
GT owners? not even worth my time- might as well be driving a Prius if its any Mustang model less than a GT350

EcoBoost owners- isnt your car due back at Enterprise rent a car by now?

GT500 owners - might as well be a Tesla - fast but not nearly the feelz of the GT350

And Mach 1 owners- all complaining that the VooDoo not reliable - when deep down in places they dont talk about- we all know you wish you had a VooDoo in your car- but so scared of the VooDoo- so weak - going for Coyote because scared of VooDoo is worst than taking off carbon fiber wheels because scared

: P

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
GT owners? not even worth my time- might as well be driving a Prius if its any Mustang model less than a GT350

EcoBoost owners- isnt your car due back at Enterprise rent a car by now?

GT500 owners - might as well be a Tesla - fast but not nearly the feelz of the GT350

And Mach 1 owners- all complaining that the VooDoo not reliable - when deep down in places they dont talk about- we all know you wish you had a VooDoo in your car- but so scared of the VooDoo- so weak - going for Coyote because scared of VooDoo is worst than taking off carbon fiber wheels because scared

: P
I can simplify that even more. If your car is not a silver R with no stripes and if it doesnt have the chassis number LR0276 - then you've wasted a lot of money.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Wow time to unsubscribe from this thread.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It's officially jumped the shark.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

HERs are overpriced

You forgot the 2022 GT guys who have like 10 less horsepower than the pre-2022 guys. Those cars are literally worthless now and anyone with a 2022 GT on order or in their garage should just ride a unicycle instead.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
You forgot the guys that pulled their stripes off their GT350s. Week I tell you, just week. If you can’t deal with the scratches on your stripes you’re not worthy of the GT350.
Let’s not forget about the men whose wives talked them out of the Recaros. That would be me. 😉

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
You can bet that those high flying collectors sucking up all of the BaT HEP R cars won’t become members here any time soon.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX
We all have different views. It would be a pretty boring world if we didn't. The main thing is to express our opinions in a respectful way and not put each other down, or tell other owners what to do with their cars (instant trigger for most of us). We're all here because we love these GT350's and there is way too much fighting going on in here.

This is a thread where we discuss the current market for the GT350Rs. The HEPR is going to continue to be a major topic of discussion. Do you guys think that the Ford GT owners fight with each other of how much the Heritage Edition makes over the standard GT?

As a 2020 GT350R owner, I'm extremely happy to see the HEPRs approaching 200k. Hell I hope they double that in 10 years. My opinion on if the HEPRs are actually worth that kind of money is irrelevant. The market is what it is. As HEPR's and 2015 R's continue to reset the market, the rest of us get to trail slowly behind. No, I have no plan on selling mine anytime soon. But in 10 years? Who knows how I will feel, and it's good to know I have a car that is in demand, and that one day I could have the option to sell for a hell of a lot more than I bought it for. Who wouldn't want that?

We should all be supporting one another. No matter what year and spec is selling at auction, I'm going to be rooting for it to make as much money as possible. Then we get to come back on here and talk about it. These auctions should be fun. This thread should be fun, and educational for people looking to buy or sell one of these cars. If your not interested in all of that, then why are you posting in this thread? If I was someone looking to buy one of these cars and looked in this thread, it would just look like a bunch of toxic owners who all hate each other. Not good.
Sponsored