Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
It's crap when someone replies to you, but not when you reply to others? lol c'mon, you sound like a liberal.
If you want to feed the animals, go to the zoo.

Intellectually, though, I do find your reasoning illogical, poorly thought through and it appears you misread me with your jab. I certainly do hope your trading isnā€™t as low-intellect.

What is sad is your posture. Not all of us who are sociopolitically savvy subscribe to your choice of labels and punchlines. Your kind of behavior spoils the good for those of us who align with conservative values respectfully.

Maybe one day you can address that.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Go ahead. Sell your car. Apparently $20k is life changing.

It's crap when someone replies to you, but not when you reply to others? lol c'mon, you sound like a liberal.
You have an attitude problem man. Nobody needs that here.

I know a billionaire who used to clip coupons on his hanes underwear. Wanting to sell an asset because its financial value isn't in line with your personal valuation makes eminent sense to me.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to feed the animals, go to the zoo.

Intellectually, though, I do find your reasoning illogical, poorly thought through and it appears you misread me with your jab. I certainly do hope your trading isnā€™t as low-intellect.

What is sad is your posture. Not all of us who are sociopolitically savvy subscribe to your choice of labels and punchlines. Your kind of behavior spoils the good for those of us who align with conservative values respectfully.

Maybe one day you can address that.
I guess it's reasoning that is too difficult for you to keep up with?

Are you a used car salesman? Is it your hobby to buy and sale used cars? Pretty cut and dry to me. "I like my car so i wouldn't sale it to make a couple of bucks". Make sense?

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase

I know a billionaire who used to clip coupons on his hanes underwear. Wanting to sell an asset because its financial value isn't in line with your personal valuation makes eminent sense to me.

At what point did my attitude become a problem for you? It seems like the only point of view that is allowed here is that "my car is worth more than i paid for it so i'm selling it". My attitude is that selling my car to make a couple bucks is not worth it for me". Have you even looked at the used car market? What are you going to buy? Yup, you guess it, another overpriced used car.

If you don't like my attitude about how i value things, that is your problem.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
If you have a high priced "toy", shouldn't you have a high priced investment portfolio? Or is investing in depreciating assets a life hack i'm not aware of?

And if you could read, you'd notice i said "sell your car and you won't have YOUR car". I didn't say you wouldn't have A car.

Go ahead. Sell your car. Apparently $20k is life changing.
Too funny as your weak and feeble response pretty much speaks for itself. :giggle:

Trust me, I have done just fine from not only a high priced toy standpoint but also from an investment portfolio standpoint.

Suggest that you go troll somewhere else and hope that they will respect your all encompasing monetary excellence that you choose to pass along to us poor peasants.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
It's a track pack. Spoiler, seats and sound system.

Edit: Also says it has all coolers: "A strut tower brace was equipped from the factory along with coolers for the engine oil, transmission fluid, and differential fluid."
Good call, The one picture was deceiving

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I have not really looked at the prices because I have not been interested in selling. My local Ford has been after Sashsa, I guess because the know how I upkeep my vehicles and every car/truck I have sold to them sold within weeks.

When I take my GT350 out it still makes me smile. The GT500 is nice for sure, but after I drove one, and went over it, (GT500 track event) I said man, I really like my GT350. I like rowing gears. So I'll hold on to my 17. I need to drive it more for sure. I finally broke 8k.
I got a dealer trade offer of $52K for my 2016 Tech(despite mods) pack with 21,000 miles , for base GT 500 .
Add tax savings thatā€™s almost $56K .

Problem is mods are built motor with 1000 miles /whipple/upgraded clutch/CF drive shaft /return fuel system AND they want $91K for the ā€œused GT 500 with 50 miles ... but is still used .Sticker was $80k.
I considered selling privately and listed for $60K so trade offer is not far off . But with an effective $11K ADM on a used car thatā€™s effectively only $45K .

Last edited:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I got a dealer trade offer of $52K for my 2016 Tech(despite mods) pack with 21,000 miles , for base GT 500 .
Add tax savings thatā€™s almost $56K .

Problem is mods are built motor with 1000 miles /whipple/upgraded clutch/CF drive shaft /return fuel system AND they want $91K for the ā€œused GT 500 with 50 miles ... but is still used .Sticker was $80k.
I considered selling privately and listed for $60K so trade offer is not far off . But with an effective $11K ADM on a used car thatā€™s effectively only $45K .
I am still tempted though especially after taking a test drive in the GT 500. Still has all the new plastic and smells brand new . its down at least 300 hp on my trade but still feels very fast and would be more suited for the only type of racing I do which is at the drag strip .
I know to expect little or nothing on mods at trade and in any other time $45K would not be a bad offer for my car ( I got an offer for $47K when it was stock 4 years ago ) .
Plus I get a warranty for a change .LOL

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
670 GT350ā€™s listed now on Cars dot com, so anyone who is looking to buy there is every year, color and configuration available at the moment. Shouldnā€™t be any complaints about not being able to find the right car.

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
670 GT350ā€™s listed now on Cars dot com, so anyone who is looking to buy there is every year, color and configuration available at the moment. Shouldnā€™t be any complaints about not being able to find the right car.
Supply and demand at work. Prices are way up, a bunch of opportunistic sellers emerge and list with high asking prices. The folks willing to pay get a car. The rest don't. Some cars sit unsold, and the asking price drops or the car comes off the market as the opportunistic seller decides he would rather keep it than sell it at a lower price.

I feel very fortunate that I snagged my Cayenne Diesel for a few $K below KBB just a month ago! It has already proven to be a fantastic highway car. It will be pressed into tow vehicle duty later this summer when my race car rebuild finishes up.

For the record, I miss the GT350R, but I'm only kicking myself a little for selling too soon!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Last edited: