Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I apologize for breaking the rules.
I apologize . I did not realize I typed “no rule “. I certainly did not mean to ... .
Just pointing out the dual injection does not apply to the GT 350(I thought that was what you were looking for ) .

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
I apologize . I did not realize I typed “no rule “. I certainly did not mean to ... .
Just pointing out the dual injection does not apply to the GT 350(I thought that was what you were looking for ) .
I thought The Voodoo was dual injection like Coyotes now?? If that is false then I might be able to pick one up once the market equalibrates...

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I thought The Voodoo was dual injection like Coyotes now?? If that is false then I might be able to pick one up once the market equalibrates...
The Voodoo remains port injected only .

Shameless plug but I am looking to sell one . 2016 Tech pack - choice of several zero mile motors including Original motor refreshed sleeved/built with MANLEY pistons /Oliver i beams ... or a brand new “Gen 2 “ build - same block as in the 2019+ cars . Upgraded MANLEY rods.
Both motors have Mild head upgrades -valve spring GT 500 head gaskets /head studs (longer on Gen 2)

Can have both engines (so you have spare ) if you want at the right price(for less than the price of a 2019) .....next best thing to a warranty.

Upgraded drive train (Spec clutch /CF drive shaft )

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
The Voodoo remains port injected only .

Shameless plug but I am looking to sell one . 2016 Tech pack - choice of several zero mile motors including Original motor refreshed sleeved/built with MANLEY pistons /Oliver i beams ... or a brand new “Gen 2 “ build - same block as in the 2019+ cars . Upgraded MANLEY rods.
Both motors have Mild head upgrades -valve spring GT 500 head gaskets /head studs (longer on Gen 2)

Can have both engines (so you have spare ) if you want at the right price(for less than the price of a 2019) .....next best thing to a warranty.

Upgraded drive train (Spec clutch /CF drive shaft )
Want to send me more information in PM with a price that way we don't high jack this thread?

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Speaking of hijack - I wish you could apply this ignore list to other aspects in life, not just people on the forum. Works like a charm - like I've erased a percentage of stupidity from my life.

That said, I'm going to sell my car for an HEPR..... sike.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Speaking of hijack - I wish you could apply this ignore list to other aspects in life, not just people on the forum. Works like a charm - like I've erased a percentage of stupidity from my life.

That said, I'm going to sell my car for an HEPR..... sike.
You can ignore them, but they really don't go away. I think the whole HEP arrogance has mellowed out quite a bit as compared to when it was all the hype, but thats the way I get a chuckle out of it, it is just that. The purpose of the HEP was to pay tribute to the GT350 as it was to cease production in its final model year. I dont think the intent was for it to become a snob collector car for people to use as a dollarsign benchmark. Or for some of the most hard-core people in this forum to sell out and cash in and take advantage of the shortage which has driven some of these crazy values.

Just remember Jeff..... its at 20 MY car with a different paint/trim combo and badging. I was offered one, but I passed for the same reason I will pass on the HEP 500. It will just be a coat of paint. What I think that most miss is the fact that what the car stands for, not its monetary value.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You can ignore them, but they really don't go away. I think the whole HEP arrogance has mellowed out quite a bit as compared to when it was all the hype, but thats the way I get a chuckle out of it, it is just that. The purpose of the HEP was to pay tribute to the GT350 as it was to cease production in its final model year. I dont think the intent was for it to become a snob collector car for people to use as a dollarsign benchmark. Or for some of the most hard-core people in this forum to sell out and cash in and take advantage of the shortage which has driven some of these crazy values.

Just remember Jeff..... its at 20 MY car with a different paint/trim combo and badging. I was offered one, but I passed for the same reason I will pass on the HEP 500. It will just be a coat of paint. What I think that most miss is the fact that what the car stands for, not its monetary value.
I’ve warmed up to it. I’m rooting for the BaT car. Honestly hope it brings all the money. One thing that is intolerable to me these days is people who go out of their way to be offended. My comment was genuine - people have been waiting for this listing for a while so as I saw it, we had some proud hep owners in the comments section praising the car - surely to help it gain some price but I found it hilarious - not in a bad way but just how small the internet has become and to see how quickly we had multiple members up in the fray!

Some people are just hyper sensitive to the point where everything is about them. Driven by the need for purchase confirmation at every turn and will argue to the bitter end. Will continue to filter these people from my life / if only it was as easy in the real world lol.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
What a number of pitiful responses recently posted!

Obviously too much time on their hands and nothing much else to do. :facepalm:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It's amazing how many people speak with authority about the differences between the 350 and 350R versions - who apparently have no actual idea. One guy indicated that it's the base model that has the resonator delete. I see Harry over there trying to keep everyone accurate - good luck! :)

Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I’ve been over there and active. I love that @PP0001 has joined the fray on BaT. Sure, I’m rooting for a big number…. I believe that would be human nature… just as I root for my football team (although, The Bears are not long on wins like the 350R). It’s just a pride of ownership thing for me. Let’s go Voodoo’s!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Going up fast now!

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Have a friend of mine considering selling his 2020. GT350R, white with black stripes, 4600 miles, garaged, He is curious as to what he can get for it.
What's everyone's thoughts on what it's worth?

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Have a friend of mine considering selling his 2020. GT350R, white with black stripes, 4600 miles, garaged, He is curious as to what he can get for it.
What's everyone's thoughts on what it's worth?
Pick a number and go for it man. Review the running tally of sells in this thread and that should give him a reasonable price zone.

Here ya go… @rush0024 has done the work for all of us.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/prices-are-on-the-rise.157166/post-3383110
Sponsored