Sponsored

PP2 Swaybar Data: Anyone Have It?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Yup, now there around $125 EACH!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
WOW! Still cheaper than adjustable bars, but 100% markup is a lot. I know they did the same thing with the GT350 intakes, now the 18' intakes. I'm betting the Bullitt calipers will be the next thing to double in price since they're becoming popular.
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
WOW! Still cheaper than adjustable bars, but 100% markup is a lot. I know they did the same thing with the GT350 intakes, now the 18' intakes. I'm betting the Bullitt calipers will be the next thing to double in price since they're becoming popular.
Yeah, no surprise right. It's all about money.. lol

I was waiting to buy them. Was doing performance and wheels first. No I'm on to the suspension.

Still a good deal but not great like before.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Yeah, no surprise right. It's all about money.. lol

I was waiting to buy them. Was doing performance and wheels first. No I'm on to the suspension.

Still a good deal but not great like before.
Haha yep. They're still half the price of most adjustable bars and work really well, but they were a whole lot nicer at $125/set. :)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Wow over a 2yr old bump just to post an advert XD
Wrong thread - I was just involved in another thread & I think I had this one opened up from a Steeda search - I will delete it, my apologies.
Sponsored