Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I have the Powerstop Z26 pads up front and although the dust isn’t eliminated, it doesn’t get quite as bad as stock. I just received the rear pads today so I’ll swap those out when my Signature wheels are ready to be mounted.
Sponsored

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
I have the Powerstop Z26 pads up front and although the dust isn’t eliminated, it doesn’t get quite as bad as stock. I just received the rear pads today so I’ll swap those out when my Signature wheels are ready to be mounted.
IYO, what's the percentage of improvement?

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
Lol I couldn’t give you one. They still dust up and turn the wheels a brown color, it just takes a little longer. It’s not a huge reduction in dust by any stretch but a noticeable one.
Doesn’t sound very promising, is there a better option?

OF5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP
Stampede, I can’t see which Mustang model you drive, but if it’s an EcoBoost, V6, or any GT-based model, the dust reduction with the Z26 pads is significant. I haven’t installed the pads on my GT500 yet, so I cannot provide any feedback.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Again, I can’t tell you. I’ve only used stock and Z26. You’re not going to find a completely dustless pad for our cars…and if you do I doubt they have very good braking characteristics.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
The Z pads on the front of my car dramatically changed the brake dust. To the point where the rears now seem as bad as the stock fronts were in comparison. In my opinion the change is significant.

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
IYO, what's the percentage of improvement?
Pretty difficult to put in a percentage. I'll put it like this, I use to clean my front wheels go for a an hour or two ride and you could see the film of brake dust. Would clean them again before next ride (ocd ,yes). Now I can take 3 rides and my ocd starts to kick in. Hope this helps.
Sponsored