Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe coincidence but a co worker has lost hearing in his left ear after the second shot. I guess others have had it happen but it is very rare. Get vaccinated and you may never care about the ticks and rattles from the Coyote again.
Many people have reported a pitch noise after the second dose.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Maybe coincidence but a co worker has lost hearing in his left ear after the second shot. I guess others have had it happen but it is very rare. Get vaccinated and you may never care about the ticks and rattles from the Coyote again.
Hello; Tried to look up covid vaccine side effects on google. Did not find much. I did see a small tab stating some content has been removed. Clicked on it and found a long story about how they remove content. Are there other search engines that do not censor content?

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; Tried to look up covid vaccine side effects on google. Did not find much. I did see a small tab stating some content has been removed. Clicked on it and found a long story about how they remove content. Are there other search engines that do not censor content?
DuckDuckGo does not censor as much.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
You admit to having problems using Google and yet you post multiple links in every other post ?? Deary me

Am I confusing you with someone else or have you bought a Mustang yet? The reason I ask is because if you haven't got a mustang yet, wtf are you doing here? Actually, never mind answering that cause I actually don't care!

Please note, the above is not a personal attack but two separate observations.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
You admit to having problems using Google and yet you post multiple links in every other post ?? Deary me

Am I confusing you with someone else or have you bought a Mustang yet? The reason I ask is because if you haven't got a mustang yet, wtf are you doing here? Actually, never mind answering that cause I actually don't care!

Hello; Not being able to access contend which is deleted is not the same as not being able to use the search engine, just so you know. Nice try but on a scale of one to ten this is perhaps a - 2. Let me lay it out for you. That I post multiple links ought to be a clue I can use the search engine and such is in your post.

Perhaps I would give you some credit for the not owning a Mustang slur, but others have tried that already. To be clear I joined this site to learn about Mustangs.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)

Vertigo, Hearing Loss, Sore Toes: Vaccine Side Effects Or Something Else? : Goats and Soda : NPR

No clear link between COVID-19 vaccines and sudden hearing loss - Drug Discovery and Development (drugdiscoverytrends.com)

Hello; Found some links about the question. Seems no one is ready to connect the hearing loss to the vaccine.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017

Hello; Not being able to access contend which is deleted is not the same as not being able to use the search engine, just so you know. Nice try but on a scale of one to ten this is perhaps a - 2. Let me lay it out for you. That I post multiple links ought to be a clue I can use the search engine and such is in your post.

Perhaps I would give you some credit for the not owning a Mustang slur, but others have tried that already. To be clear I joined this site to learn about Mustangs.
Over 44 million results listed in Google when I searched for Pfizer side effects barely 5 minutes ago so your search effort is less than zero out of ten.

Folks have asked before about your mustang purchase but that was in the past, I am asking now which is more pertinent to the present. It's not a slur asking if you've bought a car yet, this is a car forum afterall.

Let me lay it out for you,
Covid protection - get vaccinated and folks should be ok - you have had both jabs yes? Well done.

Mustang buying - if you had spend as much time searching for a car as you have for side effects of vaccines you'd have you car by now. Just like emcel.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Me too, while owning and driving one.

and @sk47 is going to buy one soon. I think. ⏳
Hello; I have been looking for a while. To be sure I could have bulled past some problems and have a GT by now, but my attempts to buy have been met with strange problems. Part of the issue is my desire to get a good deal. The Mustang will be a third vehicle and not actually needed. The current state of things makes it unlikely any deals will be had soon.

First deal to fall apart was a GT that was pictured as all white in the dealer ads. I worked with the salesman on the phone to get a price I liked. I drove around three hours to find they had put a black wrap on the roof, fenders and spoiler. So I walked.

Had another deal worked out and drove to Ohio. Had the bank check they wanted for full payment. During the paperwork they wanted my SS# and I refused to give it. I was paying cash after all. Found out Ohio requires the SS# on all deals. Sort of turned out I may have dodged a problem. The friend I had been counting on to help me get two cars home did not show up. I had decided to give my SS# so asked him to drive me up to Ohio. He agreed but failed to show up twice. The car was sold to some one else.

last deal was just a few weeks ago on a 1997. I checked out the car without getting into a good look. Made an offer the seller rejected. Left the offer open and went home. Seller texted a few days later with an asking price lower than my offer. When i finally got up with him by text he had changed his mind and wanted $500 more than my offer. I told him I would likely pay if the car check out with a close inspection on a lift. When I asked the last time the brake lines were flushed he went off cursing me. I stopped the texting and forgot about it.

A Mustang GT with a manual is at the top of my list. I want one but not enough if the deal is not good. I may be out of luck.

Sponsored

Doc2020GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP 2018 Explorer. 2012 Toyota Tacoma
When I asked the last time the brake lines were flushed he went off cursing me. I stopped the texting and forgot about it.
I’ve bought a bunch of cars In my life but I must have missed the part about asking when the last time the brake lines were flushed. 🙄

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I’ve bought a bunch of cars In my life but I must have missed the part about asking when the last time the brake lines were flushed. 🙄
Hello; It was a 1997 model. 24 years old. The seller was asking high dollar. He claimed it was well maintained. I flush the brakes and the hydraulic clutch every few years as part of normal upkeep. I also change out the rear ends and transmission oils on a regular basis.

Some years ago I walked away from a 65 GTO because the owner told me the oil had not been changed in over three years. He said he had only driven it a little over a 1000 miles. If the vehicle is old and the asking price is high I want to know these things.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
You don't need to own a mustang to be a mustang enthusiasts.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
You don't need to own a mustang to be a mustang enthusiasts.
True

Before I bought my two gt's I was always on IG and FB liking other ppl's Mustangs. (I still do it) It's just about appreciation and love for it of course, can't blame sk47 😉

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Steve Hilton: Instead of trusting us with the truth they treat us like fools (msn.com)

Hello; (my comments) Last evening the TV was on while I was working on an aquarium. Steve Hilton started his monologue. He said some things that caught my attention related to some of the discussion in this thread. Let me say I get some of you will dismiss the source first thing. So be it and if that is your stance do not bother watching the first three or four minutes of the above link. Others may may be willing to look into it.

The part that caught my attention was about how the CDC was using information to push for parents to get their children vaccinated. The story went that young folks were being put in the hospital at a rising rate with covid19, so get the kids vaccinated. Thing is when the push was being made public the information used was only partially correct. It seems there had been an increase in hospital admittance in March and April 2021, but by June the rate was way down. They left out the part about the hospital admittance being way down. If my written stuff is not clear watch the first few minutes of the link.
What is the point you may ask? We have been discussing about how those medical folks in charge are not giving us straight talk sometimes. This may be an example of such. I do not have children so cannot pretend to know how this sort thing ought to be viewed.

I decided to do some homework before posting about this and found some links containing the information, which are below. I figured it best to have some back up.

CDC director 'deeply concerned' over rise in teens hospitalized with Covid (nbcnews.com)

More teens are ending up in the hospital with COVID-19, now the CDC is urging parents to get them vaccinated (yahoo.com)

Hospitalization of Adolescents Aged 12–17 Years with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 — COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1, 2020–April 24, 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)
Sponsored