Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times (msn.com)

Hello; This is finally good news about a useful clinical drug. Not expensive and with well known side effects, so safe for most. Too bad it was not allowed to be widely used back before the vaccine. Still there are some who will not risk the vaccine so they have a treatment now that may help if they become infected.
Iā€™ve got a bridge to sell you too.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Covid 19 causes inflammation, HCQ is an anti-inflammatory drug. I buy that it helps

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Iā€™ve got a bridge to sell you too.
Because the Washington Examiner is my go to for truthful and honest reporting.

I am very familiar with Saint Barnabas Hospital as the are part of the Robert Wood Johnson Group. There is absolutely zero reporting of this supposed study of 255 patients other than this one article.

Typical fake news.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Because the Washington Examiner is my go to for truthful and honest reporting.
At least you are consistent, if you don't agree with something attack the source.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
At least you are consistent, if you don't agree with something attack the source.
Thatā€™s the issue Dan. The source should be the hospital if it is a reported study. Saint Barnabas has reported nothing. Therefore BS article. Prove me wrong.

Sponsored

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Someone explain to me why big pharma companies submitted covid medicines for FDA approval month ago, and none got even close to emergency authorization... (for example GSK did about 3-4 months ago) But a unknown vaccine did in no time.
Second, if there was a slight chance to help people infected with C19, why didn't they recommend trying to save them with medicine that some doctors were using and it helped. If it was me and I was dying because this "deadly virus" I would want the doctors to try anything to try and save me.... That's just my portion of questions.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Someone explain to me why big pharma companies submitted covid medicines for FDA approval month ago, and none got even close to emergency authorization... (for example GSK did about 3-4 months ago) But a unknown vaccine did in no time.
Second, if there was a slight chance to help people infected with C19, why didn't they recommend trying to save them with medicine that some doctors were using and it helped. If it was me and I was dying because this "deadly virus" I would want the doctors to try anything to try and save me.... That's just my portion of questions.
Can you please be more specific as to what medicines were submitted but not approved?

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Unfortunately we will never know which of these drugs actually works. I guarantee at some point though we will have many expensive approved name brand drugs though.
Hello; As I recall there was one drug approved. Remdesivere (SP). And best I can recall it was a costly drug per dose.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Can you please be more specific as to what medicines were submitted but not approved?
One I had in mind was sotrovimab.
However, it got EUA on May 26th. That still took over 3 months....

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
Get some Ivomec and call it a day if youā€™re worried about it.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
My wife and I both got a vaccine. She got the moderna and I got the J&J. Took her and the kids to a family event in a 6 bedroom airBNB. 20 people stayed there for 3 days and didnā€™t leave. 2nd day my niece was sick. I shared a few bong tokes with her and kissed her 4 year old daughter a few times. They were both sick the second day and stayed in their room. Had to be driven two hours home a day later by the rest of my family. 14 people tested positive 4 days later and took it home to two spouses.

Everyone is still alive thank God but guess who went and got the vaccine afterwards? All of them.

my wife, me, my two kids and two other kids didnā€™t get sick. Take that how you will.

/ducks and runs to go swallow a flashlight and some bleach.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
My wife and I both got a vaccine. She got the moderna and I got the J&J. Took her and the kids to a family event in a 6 bedroom airBNB. 20 people stayed there for 3 days and didnā€™t leave. 2nd day my niece was sick. I shared a few bong tokes with her and kissed her 4 year old daughter a few times. They were both sick the second day and stayed in their room. Had to be driven two hours home a day later by the rest of my family. 14 people tested positive 4 days later and took it home to two spouses.

Everyone is still alive thank God but guess who went and got the vaccine afterwards? All of them.

my wife, me, my two kids and two other kids didnā€™t get sick. Take that how you will. Or go take some bullshit combo drug that the Orange idiot I voted for told you was safe. Both are the truth right?

/ducks and runs to go swallow a flashlight and some bleach.
Hello; First all survived which is the best part. Next is the drugs were not a cure for a covid19 infection. At best part of a clinical use to relieve symptoms and allow the body to fight off the infection. One of the things I recall is in some cases the hydroxychloroquine was administered to patients already very ill and on a vientelator (sp). The way I understood the best use to be was early on in an infection.

Now there is a vaccine which seems to be very effective. One thing about your experience is if those who became infected and recovered, why did they also get the vaccine? It seems clear now that natural immunity is good.
Sponsored