bassbaritoneca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT California Special
Vehicle Showcase
There are some truly incredible photos submitted. This one is my favorite shots, so far, in my quest to get a shot of my car that I can send to become a poster for my garage.

20220709205020_IMG_3879.JPG

Sponsored

Christurek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Love to hear the details on the gear used and setup for the shot.
My buddy got a new camera he wanted to try out so we went up to Angeles Crest near LA to shoot photos in an empty area with beautiful views. I also brought my camera and snapped this.

Nikon Z7 with an 85mm lens and a tripod. 30s shutter speed, F16. Waited for a car to drive by and opened the shutter. Then hit the car with my light bar so it was illuminated in the shot while our surroundings were not.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy got a new camera he wanted to try out so we went up to Angeles Crest near LA to shoot photos in an empty area with beautiful views. I also brought my camera and snapped this.

Nikon Z7 with an 85mm lens and a tripod. 30s shutter speed, F16. Waited for a car to drive by and opened the shutter. Then hit the car with my light bar so it was illuminated in the shot while our surroundings were not.
Angeles Crest is great to shoot at.

Christurek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Angeles Crest is great to shoot at.
It's my go-to for most cars. Did both the MC20 and a Lucid Air up there recently.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
It's my go-to for most cars. Did both the MC20 and a Lucid Air up there recently.
I don’t get up there too often to shoot. Last car I did there was a friends Viper. I usually try and steer clear of LA lol

Sponsored

paulm1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
pau
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT mustang
First track day at pocono raceway with my new '21, 4K miles. Cooked the stock brakes, need some wider sticky summer tires, had a blast.
A86Q1259.jpg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

This month's winning image came out of the gates quickly and is the first time that a contributor has won consecutive contests, if my memory is correct. I could pretty much repeat the same superlatives I wrote for Mike's (@V8Venom) winning entry last month!

It was a was a worthwhile sacrifice for all the Mustang owners to have their cars covered in dust and I believe no ponies were harmed in the production of this amazing image.

dnd1-jpg.jpg

Equally superb is the entry from Chris aka @Christurek. The silhouette of the trees is wonderful, as is the trail of the taillights, which is reminiscent of the famous Ayrton Senna 'S' logo. The light that illuminates the Mustang is just perfect (below).

20220703_170755-jpg.jpg

Vying for third place was the entry from @JECM, set in a natural wonderland and gained 14 votes and 3 'Loves', however Nate's (@VuDoo350 ) image seen below received the same votes, but with 1 'Wow', so that Wow breaks the tiebreaker. Both very nice images that were well accomplished.

gt350-5-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The July competition is now closed, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for August 2022.
Sponsored