Sponsored

Performance Package vs Non Performance Package!!!!!!!!

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
^ car looks and sounds awesome
Very nice...think this is the route i'm going as well
Beautiful.
Thanks guys!

Looks great! 35% all around (minus windshield)? Mind if I ask who did the tint work?
Yes, 35% all around.

I just had a local shop do it, http://thejmtint.com/

They did an excellent job. It's a small shop, run by 2 guys I think. They know what they're doing. They got me in on the same day I called.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This is my next step. Have the same car, except mine is black. Thank you so much for the detailed post. I was going to pay someone to do it but would rather save the money and attempt it myself.

Like you, I've wrenched on my own cars for many years but never attempted anything like this. Mostly suspension work and big brake kits. But this gives me a little more confidence. Thanks again for taking the time to share!

heli212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver GT PP

nolezack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM Performance Pack
One of my faves:

Tossed her up on the ramps tonight. New exhaust is on order! Should be here Monday with install to follow. It GOES like a Mustang should and soon it'll SOUND like one.

What ramps do you have this on? :coolphotos:

Sponsored

Grim12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Nice build. Any updates? Still happy with your choice of FI?

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
This is my next step. Have the same car, except mine is black. Thank you so much for the detailed post. I was going to pay someone to do it but would rather save the money and attempt it myself.

Like you, I've wrenched on my own cars for many years but never attempted anything like this. Mostly suspension work and big brake kits. But this gives me a little more confidence. Thanks again for taking the time to share!
You can do it! I was a little intimidated at first, but it's honestly not complex. Just following step by step directions out of a manual.

Excellent step by step follow up, thank you...think this is the route i' m going as well in the near future. :D
You'll love it!

What ramps do you have this on? :coolphotos:
I think they're just cheap ramps from like Walmart. Can't remember, had them a while.

Very detailed write up man! Car looks great.
Subbed.
Thanks!

Nice build. Any updates? Still happy with your choice of FI?
Love it! Nothing new to report. Been kind of busy, just welcomed a new addition to the family in November so car stuff has been on the backburner.

Only thing that sucks right now is that it's getting cold here in OH so I'm driving it less each week. I've really been contemplating an all-season set up.

Ndsysiv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP/Recaro's
Loved going thru your write up on the PC install. I keep reading as many as I can before mine gets here. Before winter hit how was drivability on those pzeros? Able to do 3rd and 4th gear pulls without too much drama? I'm hoping I can make it thru one summer before having to buy wheels and tires but I am not holding my breath.

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Loved going thru your write up on the PC install. I keep reading as many as I can before mine gets here. Before winter hit how was drivability on those pzeros? Able to do 3rd and 4th gear pulls without too much drama? I'm hoping I can make it thru one summer before having to buy wheels and tires but I am not holding my breath.
Pzeros are..... meh. They're ok, not super traction by any means. But rolling on the throttle in 3rd is usually not a problem. However, blasting out of 2nd and mashing into 3rd can be a tad unpredictable.

I will be looking into a more aggressive combo this Spring/Summer.

bigmike58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Excellent build thread and beautiful car! I just may go this route also, do you know if the "black" procharger kit comes with a black intercooler? I'm thinking a grill delete with black cooler might look better on my black gt.

Once again, great write up!

Sponsored
OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Excellent build thread and beautiful car! I just may go this route also, do you know if the "black" procharger kit comes with a black intercooler? I'm thinking a grill delete with black cooler might look better on my black gt.

Once again, great write up!
Hey dude, sorry I missed your question.

I do not believe a black intercooler is available from Procharger at this time. Most people paint it themselves (basic rattle can or radiator paint), others have a shop professionally coat it.

I do like the grill delete and black intercooler look, it's sharp!

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Steeda Jacking Rails

Dude in the brown truck dropped off some stuff today:

Can't beat 'em for the price, quality and utility!

Easy install, simple bolt on.

Now I just need a REASON to jack up my car :ninja:

ftrv8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
On order '17, but still looking at '18
Any issues with the kit and they IMRC conundrum? Your route is exactly what I want to do for power. Stage I kit, but just want to install, set it and forget it.

Always been fond of ATI Prochargers, so I follow this build closely.

Nice whip by the way!

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Dude in the brown truck dropped off some stuff today:

Can't beat 'em for the price, quality and utility!

Easy install, simple bolt on.

Now I just need a REASON to jack up my car :ninja:
Weird question, but are they now the lowest part of the car? Just thinking from a lowered, bottoming out perspective - also thinking of getting the pro-kit if my car ever arrives

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Any issues with the kit and they IMRC conundrum? Your route is exactly what I want to do for power. Stage I kit, but just want to install, set it and forget it.

Always been fond of ATI Prochargers, so I follow this build closely.

Nice whip by the way!
Thanks dude!

I have no issues whatsoever. It runs and drives smooth. Highly recommended!
Sponsored