Passing texas emissions

NASteve

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The blower is what is making this hell for you. One of the top reasons I'm probably staying N/A with the ability to flash back to stock. It's such a pain.

I don't have a blower, my car is N/A for now.
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I don't have a blower, my car is N/A for now.
Oh woops. I was confusing you with the OP. Some cars are different than others. I've seen people pass the test with long tubes and all tests green and others like myself on my 17 GT who had 2 red no matter the case. Before I swapped to the 18 manifold, I could just flash back to a stock tune and drive for a bit before getting inspected and it was easy.

Competition53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 competition orange mustang gt
Will these settings pass Texas emissions? I just uploaded a new tune from Lund. I have long tubes with cats and VMP Odin supercharger. I passed last year by going back to stock tune, obviously not an option this time around.
15FB5BF1-1DB5-4B0D-A916-7705E6EB9BA2.jpeg
How do you like your supercharger? I’m debating Odin or Gen3r. Sorry to side track the thread

OP
OP
jojo4711

jojo4711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ GT Premium
How do you like your supercharger? I’m debating Odin or Gen3r. Sorry to side track the thread
Amazing and temps never go above ambient more than 40 degrees and normally under 30. Hard to beat when compared to other blowers.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
As someone who dealt with this myself, you need to get back onto a stock tune if you can, otherwise you're screwed. Unless you can get the cats hot enough and somehow get that test to run, you're going to fail.

Or you can find a local tuner who is willing to take a risk and turn off your O2's so you'll pass. Online ones won't do it.
Even with a local tuner who turns off the rear cats won't get a green readiness code for the cats.
Sponsored