Sponsored

Passenger Window

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I still have a billet water pump pulley, oil pump gears and housing, crank sprocket and harmonic balancer to install. I'm not looking forward to removing the chain 😟
i wouldnt even know where to start with that stuff, i just break things :( GLad you got your window sorted though
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
yeah though not the racing version that's not road car applicable - ie not a consumable for engine rebuild every 200hrs or whatever. Tis worrying as the local Ford dealership says its the same phaser for both inlet and exhaust (323quid each!) yet rockauto lists different parts for inlet v exhaust and all pictures I've seen look like two different phasers.

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
There seems to be 2 kits, M-6004-A5015 and M-6004-A5015B
yeah and both of those show two different phasers inlet / exhaust. Going to go into the Ford dealership parts department this coming saturday and find out exactly what they have on their rinky dinky computer system. I almost wish the car had popped an airbag when i got hit, wouldnt have these issues to worry about.
Anyhow, this is getting away from your topic and subject, soz about that but thank you for the links above

OP
OP
GR11M

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
thats a result for sure - fancy doing my VCT and phaser units next :crackup:
Are you replacing them your self ?

yeah and both of those show two different phasers inlet / exhaust. Going to go into the Ford dealership parts department this coming saturday and find out exactly what they have on their rinky dinky computer system. I almost wish the car had popped an airbag when i got hit, wouldnt have these issues to worry about.
Anyhow, this is getting away from your topic and subject, soz about that but thank you for the links above
Windows fixed, the topics dead.

They'll only give you the UK part numbers, which is fine if it's for an insurance claim.