Palm Beach Dyno 93/E85 remote tune

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
My previous car mods are in sig. I recently upgraded to a Fore L2 System with twin 285's, ID1050x and JLT and 75mm ( should've gone smaller). The car was previously tuned by Palm Beach before I purchased so that's who I went with again.

I can not be more happy with the tune, process and customer service I received! Rob Shoemaker tuned it and OMG I love it. The drivability is spot on, car pulls and pulls! Soon as we wrapped up tuning today I order a TwinJet 67 and now I just need a used 69mm pulley. I was a complete noob to this process but the step by step guidance\instructions and super quick responses... I seriously couldn't be more pleased.

Sponsored

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
My previous car mods are in sig. I recently upgraded to a Fore L2 System with twin 285's, ID1050x and JLT and 75mm ( should've gone smaller). The car was previously tuned by Palm Beach before I purchased so that's who I went with again.

I can not be more happy with the tune, process and customer service I received! Rob Shoemaker tuned it and OMG I love it. The drivability is spot on, car pulls and pulls! Soon as we wrapped up tuning today I order a TwinJet 67 and now I just need a used 69mm pulley. I was a complete noob to this process but the step by step guidance\instructions and super quick responses... I seriously couldn't be more pleased.
Why the massive fuel upgrades? Did you have fueling issues or you're just upgrading for future mods?

I assume the JLT is the intake (as it doesnt look like the standard roush stage 2 intake). After switching intakes can you hear the supercharger more than before with the Roush intake?

OP
OP
94Mustang302ci

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Why the massive fuel upgrades? Did you have fueling issues or you're just upgrading for future mods?

I assume the JLT is the intake (as it doesnt look like the standard roush stage 2 intake). After switching intakes can you hear the supercharger more than before with the Roush intake?

Upgrading for future mods and to run E85. The TwinJet 67mm throttle body and 69mm pulley should get me closer to my 800rwhp goal. The Roush cold air was replaced with a JLT but no increase in noise or supercharger whine. Even the 75mm pulley didn't cause any additional whine.

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
Upgrading for future mods and to run E85. The TwinJet 67mm throttle body and 69mm pulley should get me closer to my 800rwhp goal. The Roush cold air was replaced with a JLT but no increase in noise or supercharger whine. Even the 75mm pulley didn't cause any additional whine.
What did your car make with the 75mm pulley? Is that your only power mod over the stock phase 2?

OP
OP
94Mustang302ci

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
What did your car make with the 75mm pulley? Is that your only power mod over the stock phase 2?
On the Phase 2 kit with BBK Longtubes it made 652/544. I've since added a Corsa Extreme catback, fore system, 75mm pulley and JLT. Hoping to have dyno numbers soon but by then the VMP TwinJet 67 and 69mm pulley will be on. When it is dyno'd it will be on E85. I won't be doing a 93 dyno.
Sponsored