Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
They'd certainly make it look faster. :D

Google S550 Mustang HRE FF01 for a few examples. Closest I could find were gold ones on a Ruby.
Hey if they're forged, they're probably lighter, which in turn, probably makes the car faster ;)?

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
They're not lighter. :(

Well, not strictly true; they're a couple lbs lighter per wheel.

They're one of HREs budget wheels but still cost almost £3K a set from a UK supplier.:headbonk:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
They're not lighter. :(

Well, not strictly true; they're a couple lbs lighter per wheel.

They're one of HREs budget wheels but still cost almost £3K a set from a UK supplier.:headbonk:
Ah, I'd gone online and it was saying $2500 a pair, i nearly spat my drink out... They look sexy as fuck though :thumbsup:

What you swapping into?

*By pair i meant wheel!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Dunno yet which is why I said it would have to be a generous offer as until I settle on replacements I'm not fussed about getting rid.

Definitely want some proper lightweight jobs this time though. And a different colour. :ninja:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Dunno yet which is why I said it would have to be a generous offer as until I settle on replacements I'm not fussed about getting rid.

Definitely want some proper lightweight jobs this time though. And a different colour. :ninja:
Black? Or white, red and blue wheels? :thumbsup:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
They'd certainly make it look faster. :D

Google S550 Mustang HRE FF01 for a few examples. Closest I could find were gold ones on a Ruby.
They are certainly reassuringly expensive. I am looking for something more like the Roush. Bit simpler, like me. Strangely only available in 20x9.5 with a 45 offset.
roush wheel.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Different ones....

http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/series-p1/p101

"P101
Series P1
Forged
Monoblok
Starting at $2,400 USD each"

Was what I was looking at ;)!

HRE are absolute top notch quality though and the P101 is gorgeous but yes a set with tyres will set you back 10k, generally why you see them on Fezzas. :D

Centurion has the poor mans HRE flowforged wheels which they do in two designs, but these too are also superb quality and even though their entry level are still expensive but with HRE you have quality they are motorsport tested and seriously strong and some are light too.

I very nearly pulled the trigger on HRE multi spoke design, but when I saw the MRR FS02 which has a more interesting design it had to be done and those aint cheap either at £2000 for a set, £3000 with tyres.

Quality forged wheels cost money, light weight helps performance but also remember when upsizing you lose ride comfort and generally induce more road noise due to lower profile tyres.

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Tony's wheels in gold on a red stang would look awesome.

Take look at the red lotus' with gold wheels great colour combo imho.... but then i am an old fart and still think flourescent orange triangles on white with black wheels it the height of motorcycle paint work :) ring a ding a ding....... not sure many of you will get that unless you love elsie

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
So, I've come all the way over here hoping for a spoiler; and, f&^% all! :rant:

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Fitted the GT350 Track Pack spoiler today from [MENTION=19416]Guy@NemesisUK[/MENTION]

I was quoted a reasonable price from across the pond but with ridiculous shipping so decided to bite the bullet and pay a little more from a UK supplier with the added bonus that it turned up overnight! Can't argue with that kind of service.

Cut the template out, stuck it to the car, took a deep breath and drilled the first hole:

Drilled some more holes:

Aaannnnnd we're done:

Thanks to [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] for the technical support hotline.

[MENTION=16001]avocet[/MENTION] once you've lined the template up as per the instructions, check both sides as mine seemed further to one side than the other so make sure you have an equal gap both sides. Also, where it tells you to mark the holes, mark them 2/3mm towards the front of the car. If you drill EXACTLY where the template shows then you'll have a 3/4mm gap between the bootlid and the spoiler. I drilled a couple of mm back to make sure the lip cleared the bootlid but in hindsight would drill a couple of mm forwards.
Sponsored