RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
Wow!

I'm looking at buying various stuff from AM, glad you have found no problems. Especially with the side stripes, you're the first I've seen with them. Wanted GT but they only come with the GT350 so going plain like yourself.
I know you 'got them done' but they're okay I hope? Good quality I mean..... with regard to washing etc.
So far ive found AM to be fab.. As for the stripes, the guys who fitted them said they were good qaulity (3M) so ive taken their word for it. However, they did say no way were they DIY, so if you are thinking about buying some have them professionly fitted.... As for washing, i did that this afternoon and no drama's but only time will telll on the corners etc...
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
So far ive found AM to be fab.. As for the stripes, the guys who fitted them said they were good qaulity (3M) so ive taken their word for it. However, they did say no way were they DIY, so if you are thinking about buying some have them professionly fitted.... As for washing, i did that this afternoon and no drama's but only time will telll on the corners etc...
Typically with any Vinyl wrap you shouldn't wash it for 1-2weeks depending on the 'finish' of it. That includes vinyl stickers which are just cutouts from a wrap sheet usually.

I wouldn't worry about your corners peeling, it looks like they're wrapped around the wheel arches so you wont be able to flick it up, equally, you can't unless you pressure wash your car at >70*c