Sponsored

My Black-White-Black 2016 Mustang GT!

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
My local Ford store offers regular "Diamondbrite" at £349; I have found a local detail/valet company that would charge around £500 but they say:
"We use ceramic coatings on new cars and prefer one called SiRamik which is basically semi permanent (genuinely, not like dealership offerings) Once the coating is on it offers a degree of scratch resistance, and it maintenance free. It needs no top ups, special solutions or the like. Nothing bonds to it so all you can do is wash and go!" - and this includes Nanolex Convertible top sealant as well.

They need the car for 2 days, and would prefer to do as soon as the car is ready, and not have the dealer do any washing/etc. I am going to see them in the next few days to get an idea of how good they are; they do have good local reviews...
Similar place up here doing "gtechniq" coating, think it was around £450. Seen some of their work, very impressive. Mine was given the usual dealership rubbish that they try to change £350 for, got it for nothing after my paint issue. It'll do until the weather improves then i might get it done properly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Similar place up here doing "gtechniq" coating, think it was around £450. Seen some of their work, very impressive. Mine was given the usual dealership rubbish that they try to change £350 for, got it for nothing after my paint issue. It'll do until the weather improves then i might get it done properly.
Did your paint issue get sorted properly? What did they do?

I have a minor blemish on the back bumper and wondering how they'll go about fixing it.

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Did your paint issue get sorted properly? What did they do?

I have a minor blemish on the back bumper and wondering how they'll go about fixing it.

Rear bumper off , completely stripped & resprayed ! They said they had to strip it rather than repair because they weren't sure what was under the paint, it could have been contamination. It wasn't in the end

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Stunning colour combo.. Love it..

Sponsored

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
What an incredible color combo, congrats!!

OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
What an incredible color combo, congrats!!
Thanks guys!

Getting it washed and polished soon - might be in an acceptable enough state of cleanliness to actually get some more pics up...!
Sponsored