Sponsored

Oxford White GT

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
Centurion, as it is yours is my favourite external design. I was lucky enough to go to the Williams F1 museum this week and was thinking how good it would look on display there! In my opinion you don't need to add any stickers and they might upset the current perfect balance.

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I think he likes em centurion

Of course he does! :D

They're actually transparent, like a really dark tint, but they look solid in that pic.

As I said, it's so I can put a big sticker on there.

You can see the headlight details through them but I doubt it's a good idea to leave them on at night.

Some people have complained they need to remove them at night. Duh. :lol:

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Centurion, as it is yours is my favourite external design. I was lucky enough to go to the Williams F1 museum this week and was thinking how good it would look on display there! In my opinion you don't need to add any stickers and they might upset the current perfect balance.
Thing is, to me, as Gibbo has pointed out, they look tacky af on their own (although as I said, they look solid in the pic but are in fact just a dark tint) so need the stickers.

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
you just got rid of the Mustang trademark shark gills in place for some black plastic cheapo covers. :(
If they actually worked then I would agree, but since we got stiffed on the gills...

[ame]

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
the headlights are terrible to start with why on earth would you want to cover them and make them even worse.

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Not hating them, but my issue is that they're not easily removed/re-fitted away from home due to being attached with tape. Prefer the idea of the rears more though would worry about them taking away the shape of the rear lights.

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You don't have to use the tape. They were very secure without actually attaching it. I have attached it just for peace of mind but it's basically velcro. More like sticklebricks than velcro but just makes sure they're not going to come off.

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Had the driver's puddle light replaced today at roughly 3900 miles.
Guess who needs another one at 9K miles since the last replacement...:doh:

Noticed the infamous speckling tonight.

Since my local dealer has gone bust (Gowrings) it will be time to test out Think Ford's reputation.

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
That went as expected.

Popped in to enquire about the puddle light, got the same old "we have to book it in for inspection and then book it in again to be fixed" spiel.

I've asked her to check with the service manager to see if we can at least just order the part so it's there on the day of the "inspection".

My hopes are not high.

In other news though, I've done [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]'s favourite mod at last... :D

I don't care what you're offering Gibbo, I'm not swapping them. You'll have to buy your own! :lol: